Midwestslopechallenge - Page 8 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by windsinface, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 12, 2018, 10:05 AM
I have friends who keep score. Dave.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 12, 2018, 03:02 PM
More Pile-it than Pilot
Bench flying my PSS-P-51

It's not legal for the MWSC Warbird races, but it's on my bench ready to cover. I did stretch the wings from the original 46" to about 49 1/2" just for the extra wing area. The wing is removable for easier transport.

I don't think that too many of the people attending the MWSC have received their kits, so our own fake fest will probably have to wait until the fall.

Mark
Apr 12, 2018, 03:08 PM
And Repairs
Nice clean work! Looking forward to seeing it fly.
Apr 12, 2018, 04:47 PM
Gliders ain't drones!
oops.
Apr 16, 2018, 10:02 AM
Holy cow,

I finally can make it this year. The dates seem to be on my off schedule.

I miss coming down there and having fun with you guys. Fortunately it seems I should be there this year. I can't wait.

Andrew Kirchhoff
Apr 16, 2018, 01:09 PM
Gliders ain't drones!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57sailplane
Holy cow,

I finally can make it this year. The dates seem to be on my off schedule.

I miss coming down there and having fun with you guys. Fortunately it seems I should be there this year. I can't wait.

Andrew Kirchhoff
Great news, Andrew!

See you there.

-= Dave
Apr 17, 2018, 02:05 PM
Just For The Fun Of It
David Day's probably just thinking... "More red meat for me to kill with my big, mean, green, machine in combat."
Apr 19, 2018, 10:53 PM
BWB
BWB
Cheesehead Mafia

Cabin availability

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsinface
I have one cabin at lucas it's across from the k-18 café you can see it @ www.set-in-stone.net let me know if any one wants it 65.00 a night if you split it 32.50. Erik
Hey Erik,

I was wondering if the cabin is still available?
I might be attending the event this year, the reason I say might is do to the fact that I am still in recovery from back surgery and not quite certain if my back is up to the 12 hour drive.
I am getting my my gear together as ifbit will happen.
I need to make sure accomondations are available should I make the trip.

I asked Dave if he would be interested in driving a motor home out if I paid for rental but unfortunately he declined because he said that Bryan and I would just get drunk and obnoxious while he drove.

Best Regards,
Bruce
Apr 19, 2018, 11:00 PM
BWB
BWB
Cheesehead Mafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsinface
I have one cabin at lucas it's across from the k-18 café you can see it @ www.set-in-stone.net let me know if any one wants it 65.00 a night if you split it 32.50. Erik
[QUOTE=BWB;39536517]Hey Erik,

I was wondering if the cabin is still available?
I might be attending the event this year, the reason I say might is do to the fact that I am still in recovery from back surgery and not quite certain if my back is up to the 12 hour drive.
I am getting my my gear together as if it will happen.
I need to make sure accomondations are available should I make the trip.

I asked Dave if he would be interested in driving a motor home out if I paid for rental but unfortunately he declined because he said that Bryan and I would just get drunk and obnoxious while he drove.

Best Regards,
Bruce
Apr 20, 2018, 10:32 AM
Hope you can make it Bruce. I need a place in the shade to do all my repairs. If you remember I pretty much made myself at home under your awning at Soar Utah.
Apr 20, 2018, 11:29 AM
BWB
BWB
Cheesehead Mafia
Thane,
I remember, always willing to help a brother out. I still smell CA every time I jump in the Durango.
I was out there again in 2016, the shelter got shredded need to pickup a new one for you.
Apr 20, 2018, 01:19 PM
Good to here from you , No one has said that they definitely will take . Let me know for sure ASAP. Hope you can come out ,but take care of the back. Erik
Apr 20, 2018, 06:35 PM
BWB
BWB
Cheesehead Mafia

Cabin Rental

Erik,
I sent you a PM.

Bruce
Apr 21, 2018, 10:18 AM
Hey Andrew long time no see. Glad to have you back among us.

Quick Reply