Multiplexe evo FW upgrade - Page 3 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 07, 2018, 12:04 AM
The RFU has better sensitivity than the Nano. Just move the antenna leads apart and place the white tips so they are 90 degrees from each other.

The TxDiag only works when you have the transmitter module's hopping mode set to 1.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 15, 2018, 10:13 AM
Once in a lifetime
Multiplex will downgrade the firmware to 2.62 to allow the rf module to work. I had them do it for me a couple years ago.

I have three evo xmitter and a profi 4000, I still fly some models on fm. Sold on multiplex by the way

Dan
Jul 12, 2018, 09:32 AM
JIm...

You mentioned that the Evo firmware ver. 3.53 works fine with your modules.
I have an Evo12 with your 2.4mhz module, and since I'm going to do a firmware upgrade anyway, do you think it would be ok to upgrade to the newest available version?... that being Ver. 3.56? Or might that be considered a risk?

The upgrade history points out a couple of things that were fixed or improved that would be nice to include just for the heckuvit.
Jul 12, 2018, 12:48 PM
I don't know as I have not tried it. You can always go backwards in firmware by using the older version.

It looks like they might have added back the PPM support in v3.55, since it mentions support for the original synthesized module was added.

I will see if I can locate my Multiplex cable and upgrade the firmware in one of our EVOs.
Jul 12, 2018, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
I will see if I can locate my Multiplex cable and upgrade the firmware in one of our EVOs.
Thanks Jim. I'm all ready to up upgrade mine, especially since you say we can go backward if necessary.

However, as long as you are going to try it yourself, I think I'll wait a bit and see what you think when you do it.

Quick Reply