Jeti Duplex EX R12 REX Assist EPC 2.4GHz Receiver w/Telemetry, Stabilization

The REX Assist receivers enhance the REX series of receivers and extend it with the intelligent flight stabilization feature, which is designed for airplane models and multicopters.

Splash

Duplex Digital 2.4GHz Frequency Hopping Radio System.

This unit is fully designed and manufactured by Jeti Model in the Czech Republic. We are excited to introduce two brand new lines of REX and REX Assist Jeti Duplex 2.4GHz Receivers with built-in revolutionary features: Internal Data Telemetry Logging (Black Box), Integrated Multi (3) Input/Output Telemetry & EX Bus Expander, and New 32 Bit Microprocessors (No limits for Future Firmware Upgrades). All Jeti receiver features wirelessly programmable failsafe and integrated digital telemetry (Rx Voltage, Signal Quality).

This stabilization works in all three axes of the model and facilitates flying in windy or otherwise challenging conditions. Aerobatic maneuvers will be more accurate and smoother. With the help of several flight modes, which are also suitable for beginner pilots, flying practice will be really easy.

A Closer Look: Jeti REX Assist 2.4GHz Receiver Programming (Flight Stabilization Done Right) (11 min 24 sec)

Features:

• Up to 16 Stabilized Individual Channels
  • Available Telemetry: Rx Voltage, Signal Quality/Strength, G-Force, Attitude Orientation
  • Different Multicopter Types, from Tricopters to Octocopters
  • Up to 3 Adjustable Flight Modes, Options for Stabilizing the Horizon and Altitude
  • In-flight Gyro Gain Tuning Using Available Channels
  • Latest 3-axis Gyroscope, 3-Axis Accelerometer and Barometric Altimeter
  • Wireless Transmitter programming and PC Support

Device Explorer Programming: Receiver Programming & Channel Assignment (8 min 13 sec)

Learn More at Esprit

Click here for the product page.

Jan 26, 2018, 07:43 AM
KD2PBU - Fly No Evil
Can this take the place of a flight controller in a quadcopter?
Jan 26, 2018, 08:26 AM
RCG Admin
Yes it can act as a standalone receiver and flight controller.
Jan 26, 2018, 10:07 AM
KD2PBU - Fly No Evil
Is there a video of being used in a multicopter?
Jan 26, 2018, 10:31 AM
RCG Admin
I haven't seen any yet.
Jan 26, 2018, 11:24 AM
KD2PBU - Fly No Evil
Ok. 12A on order.
Feb 26, 2018, 06:32 AM
Need Help please! Not sure if i'm positing this in the right group

My Jeti REX10 Assist just Arrived and completed the set up on my electric plane. tho it will be installed on my Gasser but testing out the Assist on my small plane for now.

I use a Flight mode(idle up Normal,1 & 2) switch for my planes to control Travel Limits, Dualrates and Expo.
Now the issue i am facing is - Suppose I've done the 'Quick Wizard' Calibration on Sticks on my Idle up-2. Now when i turn on the Heading Hold Mode on Idle Up-2 it works fine but as soon as i move to Idle Up-1 to Nirmal the Elevator gyro loses it and starts to move up. Are we not suppose to have Flight modes on Assist REX's?

Thank you in Advance. Hopping to get this issue resolved soon.
Feb 27, 2018, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemant Tahlan
Need Help please! Not sure if i'm positing this in the right group

My Jeti REX10 Assist just Arrived and completed the set up on my electric plane. tho it will be installed on my Gasser but testing out the Assist on my small plane for now.

I use a Flight mode(idle up Normal,1 & 2) switch for my planes to control Travel Limits, Dualrates and Expo.
Now the issue i am facing is - Suppose I've done the 'Quick Wizard' Calibration on Sticks on my Idle up-2. Now when i turn on the Heading Hold Mode on Idle Up-2 it works fine but as soon as i move to Idle Up-1 to Nirmal the Elevator gyro loses it and starts to move up. Are we not suppose to have Flight modes on Assist REX's?

Thank you in Advance. Hopping to get this issue resolved soon.
if you have flightmodes , and you use a offset in any servo , the assist sees this as a input therefore you can not use it.
you need to make sure ALL trims and subtrims are the same , otherwise it is a input..
Feb 28, 2018, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitech
if you have flightmodes , and you use a offset in any servo , the assist sees this as a input therefore you can not use it.
you need to make sure ALL trims and subtrims are the same , otherwise it is a input..
Thank you for your feedback.
Made the changes now its working fine.

Hope Jeti figures out and comes up with a solution so that we can have TX Flight Models also.

Quick Reply