CastleCreations Sidewinder 4 Sensorless ESC

CastleCreations builds upon the popular Sidewinder 3 with a new version. The Sidewinder 4 is the first to run with Cryo-Drive tech that keeps the operating temps down.

Splash

The Lastest Sidewinder ESC

CastleCreations builds upon the popular Sidewinder 3 with a new version. The Sidewinder 4 is the first to run with Cryo-Drive tech that keeps the operating temps down. It uses software enhancements and airflow improvements to accomplish this. SW4 has a 30mm fan helping to keep your ESC running cool for longer drive times and longevity of your gear. It's remains waterproof for worry free running and you can program it with the optional Castle Link USB Programmer. The SW4 ESC can cover a wide range of applications and you can purchase it as stand alone, or in a combo with a motor suitable for crawling, on-road, or bashing.

Check out the Sidewinder 4 Options at Castle Creations

Jan 25, 2018, 01:52 PM
Life is short, buy the boat.
it is nice to see a new design from the Sidewinder line. cant wait to get one and see how it performs!
Mar 13, 2018, 05:04 AM
Is Cryo-Drive an implementation of synchronous rectification (active freewheeling) and if yes will it be available in future firmware release for high end X series (micro, mamba and XL) and when ?
Mar 13, 2018, 03:40 PM
Still has the same switch
Mar 13, 2018, 08:50 PM
Life is short, buy the boat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vujkovicv
Still has the same switch
this might just be me, but it would be nice if castle either used a button like hobbywing or eliminated the switch all together like the XLX. because if I didn't have bad luck with switches I wouldn't have any luck at all.

Quick Reply