Feb 14, 2018, 06:52 AM
Multirotorparts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnw
Looks like FrSky is going to miss the pincher market with the new X-Lite they've got coming out soon.

Curious to why the X-Lite would not suit pinchers in your opinion.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 14, 2018, 12:11 PM
Thumper King
Because on normal txs there's ample room on the side to rest your palms while you pinch. With game style controllers the grips are curved down so it may not let your palms rest.

Besides don't see why a pincher would buy this text as it's really only made to be thumbed
Feb 14, 2018, 02:06 PM
Thumbers lives matter!!!
Feb 14, 2018, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menno
Curious to why the X-Lite would not suit pinchers in your opinion.
On my Taranis X9D+ I actually hold the TX by the sides of the case. With the sides of this TX being angled I don't see how someone could hold it while getting full deflection on the sticks comfortably. I'm hoping the E-Lite is more geared towards pinchers. One adjustment I wish all the TXs had was being able to rotate the gimbles. This would be great for fine tuning how you hold the TX. On my X9D+ it would make a nice adjustment for sure.
Feb 14, 2018, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnw
One adjustment I wish all the TXs had was being able to rotate the gimbles. This would be great for fine tuning how you hold the TX. On my X9D+ it would make a nice adjustment for sure.
I had an older futaba that had this. it was a nice feature.
Feb 17, 2018, 07:53 AM
Multirotorparts
The gimbals are smaller and the extreme corners are easier to reach. But that is from someone that uses thumbs.
Feb 17, 2018, 04:10 PM
New pic from flysky's fb page today
Feb 17, 2018, 07:42 PM
Switches on the bottom. Not sure how that would be. I think I would feel jammed.

Still interested.
Feb 18, 2018, 12:27 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats!
Switches on the bottom. Not sure how that would be. I think I would feel jammed.

Still interested.
I think that's the top.
Feb 18, 2018, 06:26 PM
Thread OP
Someone posted this in our WhatsApp group...
Feb 19, 2018, 10:27 AM
Lurking...posting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dengor
Someone posted this in our WhatsApp group...
The switches on the extended piece would've been more ideal if two of them are on top while the other two are on the bottom. Makes it slightly less confusing with goggles on as to what switch to toggle.

Hopefully it's not exclusive to Underground FPV. Make it available on both Banggood and Gearbest under the Flysky brand and price it around $100 which puts it direct with the FPV community favorite Frsky QX7.
Feb 19, 2018, 11:04 AM
I would rather deal with underground fpv. Always had great service.
Feb 19, 2018, 11:50 AM
Lurking...posting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats!
I would rather deal with underground fpv. Always had great service.
I'm not talking about customer experience per se, but if Flysky wants to compete with Frsky with this then they have to reach out to as many resellers as they could. And both those sites I mentioned are better known than UG FPV so it never hurts to sell it there and get more exposure and sales.

Though it would be great if UG FPV were to collaborate with other sites like say.....GetFPV to be its hub for US distribution and service. That way you don't have to ship it to China for repairs and whatnot. That will lead to a better overall image for Flysky products and get Underground's name out there as a reputable store.
Feb 19, 2018, 12:17 PM
KC
KC
Registered Loiterer.
I’ll be waiting for the Xlite.

This one appears to be as big/wide as the iRangeX IR8M/Tango. If it is, it’s totally missing the point of the game pad form factor.
Feb 19, 2018, 04:35 PM
@KC, It doesn't look that wide, just look at grips. The middle part is like 1.5 of grip wide, so it all have wideness of 3.5 grip, it's the same number as for X-Lite, it will be bigger a bit, but it will be more comfortable for big hand guys. I'm curious how it will roll out, definitly waiting, same with goggles. 2018 Spring will be hot as hell

Quick Reply