Jan 25, 2018, 04:54 AM
Thread OP
New Product

UndergroundFPV Dark Knight Radio

Found UndergroundFPV teasing this beauty....NEED MORE DETAILS!!
Last edited by dengor; Jan 25, 2018 at 09:05 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 25, 2018, 09:07 PM
Thread OP
It's up on their website now...

https://www.undergroundfpv.com/colle...=5408465092639
Feb 02, 2018, 06:47 AM
Thread OP
New teaser image...
Feb 02, 2018, 09:02 AM
S.A.D. member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dengor
Found UndergroundFPV teasing this beauty....NEED MORE DETAILS!!
And you don't work for them, right?
Feb 02, 2018, 05:20 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanc
And you don't work for them, right?
I definitely don't. Found it on Facebook
You'll see that I found and posted photos of the new Frsky X-lite too.
Feb 05, 2018, 02:19 AM
https://www.facebook.com/flyskyrc/
Feb 08, 2018, 05:41 AM
Lurking...posting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by discord5000
Is this tx made by them cause it sure looks like it, you can't mistake those gimbals for anything else.

If so, then this is probably the long awaited successor to the 9X that's been around for so long. This is a huge step up from their usual budget offerings and maybe even the first to make Frsky take notice.
Feb 08, 2018, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderLing
Is this tx made by them cause it sure looks like it, you can't mistake those gimbals for anything else.

If so, then this is probably the long awaited successor to the 9X that's been around for so long. This is a huge step up from their usual budget offerings and maybe even the first to make Frsky take notice.
Let's hope! I would love to see hall sensor and jr bay.
Feb 08, 2018, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderLing

I was actually hoping it was FrSky. Looks like FrSky is going to miss the pincher market with the new X-Lite they've got coming out soon. Hopefully the E-Lite will be a slightly different form factor to allow pinching. They haven't showed any pics of that one yet. The X-Lite looks slightly bigger than an Xbox controller in basically the same shape.
Feb 09, 2018, 11:23 AM
Anything new developments on the x lite,
Internet offers nothing new on this subject
Feb 09, 2018, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenemec
Anything new developments on the x lite,
Internet offers nothing new on this subject
Yeah not much on the net about it. I've been following the thread and people have been posting just about everything that can be found.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...0#post39138828
Feb 09, 2018, 10:04 PM
I see rotorquest is taking 20$ preorders for the x lite, also gearbest is taking preorders but for a $200 price but if u use RC18OFF it reduces the total $36.
Would it be stupid to purchase this through Gearbest, what are the cons I wonder??
Feb 09, 2018, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenemec
I see rotorquest is taking 20$ preorders for the x lite, also gearbest is taking preorders but for a $200 price but if u use RC18OFF it reduces the total $36.
Would it be stupid to purchase this through Gearbest, what are the cons I wonder??
According to the thread they're not going to be that price. The placeholder for another site was $100. It's not going to be expensive, they've got other models for that. I wouldn't order from GearBest if I was looking to get it... Which I might after they're released and I see how they do after people's had them for a few months. And that's only if it's possible to pinch using it, which it doesn't look to promising honestly. Hard to tell tho without someone actually trying. We should move this talk over to that thread tho so this one can get back on track...
Feb 11, 2018, 12:38 PM
Video now up
https://www.facebook.com/underground...0521827354616/
Nice! Apparently there are some units already out in the wild. Could just be the angle but somehow looks bigger than I expected.
Feb 11, 2018, 02:57 PM
Nice looking one.. Seems i will have to sell my evo

Quick Reply