More DLG Talk and Video - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 24, 2018, 11:49 PM
Discussion

More DLG Talk and Video

DLG Control settings ( OpenTx ) 3 position flaps and elevator launch (1 min 11 sec)

So I worked out how to get close to the CG ..
I guess that might have been the easy part .
Next I needed to set up some more advanced control functions ..
Taranis Qx7 - IRX4+ Multi protocol module
DSM2 4ch Rx
Re the DSM2 , it might be faulty .. 1 Ch does not seem to work ( Ch3 ) So might need to order another .

So what I did ( OpenTx )

I wanted to mix functions VIA the transmitter , and the tutorials I found were all for PC programming VIA the companion software ..
So I had to teach myself how to do a 3way switch flaperon ..

The other thing I wanted to do was kill my rudder stick ( No rudder function ) .. Since this is a Ail / Elevator Bird . ( 3 servos )

Also apparently you need a launch setting for the elevator , so I had to mix a switch for that ..
My first attempt was crude and locked the elevator in a fixed position ( Obviously wrong ) ..

But I got it ..

So now my DLG should be set up ready for Chucking and fine tuning .
I have launch elevator setting and a 3 position switch for flaps ... ( high lift / landing )
For landing I may need to mix in some down elevator - But that will be way down the track ...
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply