Aug 07, 2019, 12:19 PM
I have to say HK has stepped up, the website is pretty solid now. No issues lately.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 13, 2019, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetspeedz
I have to say HK has stepped up, the website is pretty solid now. No issues lately.
Sep 13, 2019, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Update:

The RMA process was painless and I'm surprised how quickly it was handled without any "Fuss".

I completed the online form, provided pics of the IR reading, didn't even have the serial number pictures on hand or voltage readings and 24 hours later it was processed and replacements are being shipped.

Very happy about how HK handled this.
Ordered different set of lager capacity batteries and two of the four suffered from poor IR disparity. Submitted a claim like prior but this time they wanted a reference to this post about how HK handles battery warranty replacements with similar IR issues reported on this thread.

Let's see how smoothly the replacement goes this time. Alex.P from HK this is directed for you since you wanted a reference to this thread and wanted me to open a new case for replacement packs.

Will keep everyone in the loop, hoping it goes as smooth as last time.
Oct 14, 2019, 08:51 AM
Avid Fixed Wing Fpver
Any update jetspeedz
Oct 14, 2019, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus621000
Any update jetspeedz
I'm waiting on a response from HK, they are out today on Holiday break. I'm going to give HK a chance to do the right thing, if they fail, it is outright theft and I will contact my credit card company and share my experience with this forum and others. I don't think they want that reputation, the ball is in their court to remedy the problem. Regardless what happens, I will never order batteries or models from HK, I should have listened to my friends who have not ordered from HK for various reasons.

Stay tuned.
Oct 14, 2019, 12:02 PM
Youtube channel : solentlifeuk
I have had various claims with HK and each has been handled well. Its taken patience and sometimes 're-wording' because often the person who is dealing with it is not native English speaker.

The most memorable was my purchase of 9xr radio. It failed while programing first model entry. I claimed, submitted video. I received replacement which did the same. Video and second claim - HK coughed up a third radio. Told me to keep the faulty ones as spares.

I gave the faulty ones to a pal of mine to see what he could salvage ... he managed to replace the faulty screens and I now have 3 9xr radios all working.

I had a 91 ASP 4str engine snap its conrod .. this claim - I had to send it back - but instead of sending to distant shore - they gave me a more local warehouse to deal with - they assessed and within few days confirmed free replacement.

My only complaint now - is the lack of stock ... various models that I wanted are no longer sold ... and prices are not as attractive anymore compared to other sellers with same gear.
Oct 15, 2019, 06:15 AM
lurking in the HOLE :)
Hobbyking appears to have gone missing from RCG... again... Anyone else getting the same? I'm only here because I went to my posts which led me to here but it's hidden?
Oct 15, 2019, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCV6
Hobbyking appears to have gone missing from RCG... again... Anyone else getting the same? I'm only here because I went to my posts which led me to here but it's hidden?
Give the removal of various stock items for sale .... loads of out of stock items ..... prices often higher than competitors now .... maybe HK are keeping a low profile ??? due to lack of 'profits' ????
Oct 15, 2019, 08:36 AM
Quote:
I'm waiting on a response from HK, they are out today on Holiday break. I'm going to give HK a chance to do the right thing, if they fail, it is outright theft and I will contact my credit card company and share my experience with this forum and others. I don't think they want that reputation, the ball is in their court to remedy the problem. Regardless what happens, I will never order batteries or models from HK, I should have listened to my friends who have not ordered from HK for various reasons.

Stay tuned.
The bottom line here is that you ordered and paid for 2x batts. We replaced one and refunded the other. You ended up with a total of 3 and returned 2. Since you returned 2 and were compensated for both (again, 1 replaced, one refunded) we're unable to process a refund for another. You stated you're unwilling to accept store credit as any form of resolution so unless you change your mind on that we're unable to process anything further.
Oct 15, 2019, 11:58 AM
The truth will always come out Rob. Members here will find out about the kind of operation you run.
Last edited by jetspeedz; Oct 15, 2019 at 12:49 PM.
Oct 15, 2019, 12:49 PM
Rob you reported my response to RCGroups, I guess the truth hurts and doesn't fit your narrative! The truth will always come out, if not in this thread in others. I revised my response so everyone can see what kind of operation HK runs.

My friends warned me about HK and why they will never spend another penny with your company, you just lost another customer for life regardless of what happens.

Letís get the facts straight since you conveniently omitted them. I paid for working Life batteries. What HK sent me was defective batteries which donít hold a charge with high IR values. I sent pics & uploaded a video to show the problem, I even pointed out a 2017 Review on Amazon which complained about the same holding a charge issue. You told me you would ďpersonally look into itĒ, but we both know you donít care and will continue to sell this garbage. According to your own email the warehouse in OR doesnít test batteries before they ship them, nor are you willing to have a new one shipped to you in NY to test them because of ďlogisticsĒ according to you, when in reality you genuinely donít care about getting to the root of the problem because shipping a battery from OR to NY is such a cumbersome task.

The RMA replacement was also defective with the same problems, per HK policy, the original defective battery was discarded. I donít have the space in my fridge to store defective garbage batteries your company sells. What I had left at the end of the day was 2 defective Life packs I paid for which donít hold a charge. I sent them back to you at your request for a full Paypal refund which you agreed to. There is Multiple emails where I stated unless you are going to personally test the replacement batteries I donít want store credit because Iím not going to buy any more batteries or models from HK and you agreed in every email not to worry and I will get a Paypal refund, did you forget that?

The fact is I have no Life batteries, and no Paypal refund, I donít even have store credit as of this morning.

This is Theft. You owe me a full refund for the two returned packs.
Oct 15, 2019, 03:07 PM
Mods reversed the reported thread by Rob. The truth will always come out
Last edited by jetspeedz; Oct 16, 2019 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Mods reversed reported thread.
Oct 16, 2019, 05:28 AM
Now before I am accused of defending HK ... I am not.

Jetspeedz .......... thank you for promulgating the claim and ongoing you have with HK - but now we are aware of this - maybe its time to take this 'off-thread' and resolve it ?

Of course the final results we would all like to know - mind I say : FINAL result.

Quick Reply