RCG Place of the Month - Springfield RC Club

This month's featured Place is the Springfield RC Club located in Fair Grove, Missouri. This club has been around for more than 40 years with the mission to educate and unite RC enthusiasts around a fun safe flying site.

Splash

RCGroups January Place of the Month

Every month we like to feature a group from our Places page. There are literally thousands of Places listed, pointing out sites like flying fields, hobby shops, race tracks and boat ponds all over the world. The RC Map is a great way to find a new place near you and meet some new friends.

This month's featured Place is the Springfield RC Club located in Fair Grove, Missouri. This club has been around for more than 40 years with the mission to educate and unite RC enthusiasts around a fun safe flying site. Visitors are welcome and encouraged to visit the facility to meet the members and find out what RC flying is all about.

Check out the Springfield RC Club Places Page

Jan 23, 2018, 09:33 PM
AeroDan
Looks like a lovely field. I’ll bet the next 2 round draft picks it gets chilly there during the winter.
Jan 24, 2018, 09:26 AM
This looks like a place to fly!

Andy
PS Every time I see Springfield, I think of Homer Simpson. And that especially goes for Springfield, IL.
Feb 26, 2018, 07:50 PM
It is a great place to fly
Feb 26, 2018, 08:44 PM
Build, Fly, Crash...Repeat!
Wow! This seems to be a great field. Look how the trees stay neatly to their own corner. The run way has markings (not just muddy footprint on petromat). There is fencing to stop wayward aircraft (most of our seem to crash in from above). I'll bet they even have that ultra-modern 'lectricity thingy there
Feb 27, 2018, 07:28 AM
we have the swap meet this sat

Quick Reply