Jan 16, 2020, 03:34 AM
How is the build coming? have you started to build of you Black Angel? is this the flybarless version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroHeli-Nut
Thanks for the info Atomic Skull!

Anyhow, I received my Blackangel CX 450 kit from ehirobo, along with some shafts and main gear spares I ordered.

I 've only unpacked the frame so far, I am very pleased with the quality and weight given the price of the items.

Also, I'm pretty much decided on pulling the trigger on a Tarot 600 purchase some time later this year ( when I've cleanedout and made more space in the work room.

Happy New Year greetings, everyone!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 03, 2020, 07:04 AM
The Rave.
No. Not yet. Fell sick from my rhinitis and was out 2-3 weeks
Now just clearing out my workbench to get good workspace so I can get started

yeah this is the flybarless version.

I ordered an MSH Brain2.. woah they shipped fast. I received my item within 5 days. woah.. still amazed.
Feb 12, 2020, 10:53 PM

Still flying my Black Angel

It's been at least 5 years now. Very happy with it. I remember there is an error on the build instructions... I think it was just port wiring. I found it hard to order parts because of all the model variations and even received main shafts that were untrue. Be sure to check/Loctite any screws they installed. Twice I have buried mine in a lake with a IKON2....gave it a couple of days to dry and it flew fine. The advice I took when I built mine was to swap out the servos for better reliability. Enjoy!
Mar 21, 2020, 04:31 AM
The Rave.
thanks for the headsup.

got my hobbyworkspace cleared so we started the build.

was quite fun ca'ing the edges. main frame now assembled. Very happy with how stiff it is.
Mar 21, 2020, 04:32 AM
The Rave.
I bought a minibrain2 for it

Quick Reply