This thread is privately moderated by Luessen, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 22, 2018, 10:44 PM
Trader Rating: 1
$250.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Model Tech Hanno Prettner Calypso - NIB Kit

***SALE PENDING PAYMENT**** I have for sale a ***ULTRA RARE*** Model tech Hanno Prettner Calypso Kit NIB NOW at $250.

Included are DAVE BROWN Mechanical retracts (It looks as it that is the only thing started on this kit. They have not been glued just lined up in the wing, looks like the foam has been scuffed a little (See picture)

Everything had been taken out of the plastic so I put it all back in as best as I could, nothing seemed to be missing all hardware bags were sealed

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, Text/Call is the fastest way to contact me at 206-510-0037

If you want to see more detailed pictures let me know. I did take pictures of both sides of everything and all is in great shape

2 Stroke .40 - .75
4 Stroke .60 - .90
Wing Span 64"
Fuselage length 56.5"
Sq In of Wing Area 730
Ready to fly weight 8.8 Lbs
5 Channel radio required

Thanks for looking

Ron Luessen
206-510-0037
Last edited by Luessen; Jun 01, 2018 at 11:37 PM. Reason: SALE PENDING
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2018, 10:17 AM
Trader Rating: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DowdyFlier
4 hundy is a little steep, they're typically a couple hundred RTF
It's one of the quirks of this hobby that kits of out of production models sell for significantly more than the model built from the kit.
Note that the seller draws attention to the "downside" that a little bit of work had been done with the kit (fitting of retracts); without this "work", the seller likely would have asked perhaps a hundred dollars more.

Michael in Ontario, Canada

Quick Reply