Jan 21, 2018, 08:45 PM
Thread OP
Help!

DJI Naza M Lite w/FlySky FS-i6 through PPM - no "U" channel?!

Via Naza M-Lite setup directions, I have the PPM from my FS-iA6B receiver going into the X2 port on the FC.

I have the Transmitter set up in PPM, but my problem is that DJI, in all their infinite wisdom, made the "U" channel (the one that changes GPS Atti, Atti, and Manual flight modes) the 7th channel... my FlySky TX/RX setup only has the ability to run to 6 channels, of which only 1 is a 3-way-switch.

I kept trying, and trying to reconfigure the TX in as many ways as possible to move the X2 output (for the 3 way switch) to the U channel, but to no avail.

Is there a work-around to this? Or am I better off leaving my FlySky to my fixed-wings, and invest in a 10 Channel Taranis X9D Plus?

I do not have the USB to Coax (or whatever that port is on the back of the FlySky) to upgrade the firmware to make it a "10" channel.. and even if I did, only having 1 3-way is having me miss out on some of the features of the Naza M-Lite.

Please advise, what would you do?

Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 22, 2018, 09:09 AM
Thread OP
I ended up buying a FlySky FS-i10 TX/RX on Amazon today. Comes with a bunch of telemetry modules and has 2 3-way switches, plus rollers for gimbal control.

Going to try it out and see if it makes me happy.

Quick Reply