This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 21, 2018, 07:11 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Mini-Review

E-flite Brave Night Flyer RC Plane Maiden Flight

This is the Maiden Flite for the E-Flite Pawnee Brave Night Flyer 1.2M BNF Basic RC Plane With AS3X Technology. In this video I fly the plane around and even do a loop on a cloudy windy day. The combination of wind and further trimming being required made this plane not feel that great in the air. I do think with additional trimming that this will be a good flyer and even during the day, the lights were awesome!

E-flite Brave Night Flyer 1.2M BNF Basic RC Plane With AS3X Technology Maiden Flight (3 min 22 sec)

Here are my preliminary review notes for this Crop Duster RC Plane:

Pros:
- The lights are amazing!
- It takes a 3S 2200 lipo
- It fits in my car, but just barely with the seats down
- It has a unique look

Cons:
- Even at the specified CG point and control surface recommendations, it did not fly level and smooth
- There were numerous defects out of the box including a bad battery bay cover, a pilot that wasn't glued in properly, and an uneven horizontal stabilizer.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply