This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 21, 2018, 12:25 AM
Discussion

DLG Update ...

More HOT HUMID weather forcing me to cower behind air-conditioning ( No I am not a summer person at all ) ...
So what to do ?
The parts were here to play with the DLG .. ( So thats what I did )

My DLG is ready for some chuck tests ...

First thing was to put a battery plug on the voltage booster .
Then test for shorts and adequate output voltage .
Then fit a servo plug with the signal wire removed .
Then I had to bind the 4ch Rx ..

With the Rx bound and the test servo working , it was time to plug the Rx into the servos in the DLG ..
Now with a 4Ch Rx , I had to mix 2 channels ( 2 and 3 ) to get the ailerons working correctly ..
This can be a little tricky with OpenTx , but I got there . ( So many ways to do it wrong )

Once the functions were correct , I limited servo travel so as not to over travel the control surfaces (?)
I might still have to much ... ( from mem 519 is max )
My ailerons are 200 and my elevator is 300 .. ( If you use Open Tx you probably understand )

Anyhow .. The DLG is at a starting point , CG is close ( a few mm forward of fact specs )
Wow , you really cant put much weight in the nose at all ... ( To make Factory specified CG )
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply