Iftron Tech ClearView Goggle Receiver Module - Page 5 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 22, 2018, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt_Ampere
Until somebody shows a test that clearly (pun intended) shows that Clearview has an advantage, I will stick with what I've got at 1/4 the price.

Many comparisons have been done on the ground station in the past that shows it has a clear advantage over the other hardware out there, especially in challenging environements. Whether Laforge V4 is alot better than previous versions, or the Clearview module is worse than the ground station is to be determined. I can't blame you for returning, but I guess that's what happens in preorders when initial reviews aren't showing it in a good light.

Best of luck, I'll keep using my CV ground station as normal If somehow the current software has some bugs/tweaks needed fixing, that would be really good news.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 23, 2018, 08:43 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
If your going to buy these CVG module based on
YouTube popularity views...let me know
Hehehehehe.

Your not gonna find a better analog VidRx
Mar 26, 2018, 02:04 AM
Get there in the end!
The ground station is over twice the price of the module,it was wrong of them to say it has anything like the same performance imo.
Theres plenty of comparison vids out now about the module and non say its worth the extra.
If Bardwell cant make it work then no one can lol..
Mar 26, 2018, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stecozz
The ground station is over twice the price of the module,it was wrong of them to say it has anything like the same performance imo.
Theres plenty of comparison vids out now about the module and non say its worth the extra.
If Bardwell cant make it work then no one can lol..
That dude is a creep....stop listening to whatever
he likes....and biased!

Has anyone gotten word straight from Ira if
the CVmodule will perform "the same" as
the 2x price of the groundstation versions??
Mar 26, 2018, 02:17 PM
fly by night
how is he biased, or a creep? He's a nice guy with an 'engineer personality' and he was pretty gung ho about Clearview last year, when he had the Clearview guys on his channel. But he also wants to keep his viewers informed and does honest testing at great effort and expense. He also changes his testing and re-does it often in the face of user feedback, as he continues doing with clearview.

If there is any 'bias' about clearview it is that this product MUST perform better enough to justify its sky high price tag. It can't be anything close to similar, or it becomes a sad joke. I mean I can buy a complete Prosight system for less than the price of a IFtron vtx/vrx/camera.
Mar 28, 2018, 06:32 PM
I cancelled my preorder through getfpv. What finalized the decision was seeing that Bardwel, Nurk, and Steele weren't using it after getting it. Switched to the ImmersionRC Rapidfire preorder. It's possible I will regret this but I'll still be getting a better module then the Realacc I currently have.
Mar 28, 2018, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by john doe 182
I cancelled my preorder through getfpv. What finalized the decision was seeing that Bardwel, Nurk, and Steele weren't using it after getting it. Switched to the ImmersionRC Rapidfire preorder. It's possible I will regret this but I'll still be getting a better module then the Realacc I currently have.

What is the Immersion RapidFire?
What technology does it use?
Mar 28, 2018, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rclab1
What is the Immersion RapidFire?
What technology does it use?
It's supposed to be very similar to the Clearview but cheaper, better interface, better form factor and from a very trusted company.
Mar 28, 2018, 08:47 PM
Quote:
It's supposed to be very similar to the Clearview but cheaper, better interface, better form factor and from a very trusted company.

Any beta testers we can get info from?
Mar 29, 2018, 06:33 PM
So, Out of curiosity, how many have canceled their pre orders?
i've dropped out.
Mar 29, 2018, 07:12 PM
Quote:
I just for 1st time saw RapidFire images here:
(I'm late)
Its not cheap, but website says' below $199....
https://quadlab.io/products/preorder...atshark-module
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...r#post39340056
Mar 29, 2018, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckevlar
So, Out of curiosity, how many have canceled their pre orders?
i've dropped out.
A good friend of mine dropped out and well i think im about to as well. For the price and my flying its not for me and as well i believe the company falsely advertised what this set up was supposed to do as far as long range and what nots. But i know there will several people happy as well as it fits their flying style a needs.
Mar 30, 2018, 01:18 AM
i have dropped out from the CV.
Mar 30, 2018, 08:59 AM
...give it a chance.
I've been happy with the very pricey GS versions of CV 1.3 & 5.8
Mar 30, 2018, 11:09 AM
yes... but the no comms from them also made me kind of frustrated... see their facebook... u would understand..

Quick Reply