Iftron Tech ClearView Goggle Receiver Module - Page 3 - RC Groups
Feb 23, 2018, 06:32 AM
Still waiting for my pre-order to be fulfilled... already now the other fpv online webstore are taking pre-order... wonder those who ordered thru the 2nd batch like myself from Iftron Tech website would still have the priority...? And worst they are not really responding to the customers' queries on the shipment in their own facebook..

They can't even advise on the shipping range or order nos queue when asked by numerous customers from 2nd batch in their own facebook.. Pls respond to us since we supported strongly to you guys in Iftron Tech. At least let us know what is the next ship order range .. for example.. 1000-1100 - end feb 18 1100 -1300 -end Mar 18 or.... kind of running out of patience. not sure about others.

Or anyone heard of any latest news or whats going on now... or any development now?
to remove ads between posts
Feb 23, 2018, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperviper
Still waiting for my pre-order to be fulfilled... already now the other fpv online webstore are taking pre-order... wonder those who ordered thru the 2nd batch like myself from Iftron Tech website would still have the priority...? And worst they are not really responding to the customers' queries on the shipment in their own facebook..

They can't even advise on the shipping range or order nos queue when asked by numerous customers from 2nd batch in their own facebook.. Pls respond to us since we supported strongly to you guys in Iftron Tech. At least let us know what is the next ship order range .. for example.. 1000-1100 - end feb 18 1100 -1300 -end Mar 18 or.... kind of running out of patience. not sure about others.

Or anyone heard of any latest news or whats going on now... or any development now?
History repeating...
Feb 24, 2018, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dengor
History repeating...
What, do you actually have a personal experience you would like to share or are you just going by heresay (maybe even a bit of trolling, sorry if I'm wrong)? Thanks.

Just my opinion but it looks to me like these guys are trying to get the very best FS 5.8g module on the planet out there as quickly as possible without compromising quality. If there is a reason that some have not been shipped, there is probably a good reason. Being a small company that needs to confer with oversees suppliers in China it may often take a bit of time to be able to communicate to pre-purchasers. Might be a good idea to give them a little slack.
Feb 24, 2018, 12:49 AM
We are not men, we are DEVO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC
What, do you actually have a personal experience you would like to share or are you just going by heresay (maybe even a bit of trolling, sorry if I'm wrong)? Thanks.

dengor obviously designed a better version of this RX months ago, and is sitting on half a million units ready to ship tomorrow.

Feb 24, 2018, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser
dengor obviously designed a better version of this RX months ago, and is sitting on half a million units ready to ship tomorrow.

Repeating in terms of customers not getting many updates, and have no idea when they'll be getting something they paid for? Don't need to have experienced it when it's all over the Internet? I am on 2nd batch Preorder.
Feb 24, 2018, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dengor
Repeating in terms of customers not getting many updates, and have no idea when they'll be getting something they paid for? Don't need to have experienced it when it's all over the Internet? I am on 2nd batch Preorder.
that's also what i said. Go see their facebook. noticed they would only reply to those of favorable comments. the rest like questions on shipment update or order nos till date,... they kept quiet..

quoted one and i totally agreed with him:

"Remember guys, first, a lot of guys jumped and put in preorders in November, and happily and excited to wait the 4/6 weeks. After a week or so of wondering wat was happening we get some feedback, waited some more, and again nothing for a few weeks, before someone finally gave some more feedback.... but even then it was more delay.

Then when you are prepping the first few (7ish) you did a second preorder without fulfilling your first preorder sales.

Please remember, you have taken our money which is based on a promise from us that we are going to be paying a lot more for a module 2x the cost of anything else on the market.

We are super excited to get our hands on the product, but, it gets to a point in time when after putting our hard earned cash up front, people get a little impatient and start wondering what is going on when you go quiet for a few weeks at a time after a promise was made and not fulfilled.

Appreciate you are working hard, but people worked hard for the money they put down based on a promise you made in November!

It’s amazing how little time it takes to post and let everyone know what’s going on, and amazing how many people are happy to keep on waiting because they hear from you....."
Feb 24, 2018, 09:44 AM
A little communication goes along way.
Mar 04, 2018, 04:29 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
Anyone know how to hack and put this CV module into the FatShark Transformers!
or is ClearView doing this already?
Mar 19, 2018, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06mcnasty
A little communication goes along way.
a little communication wont work. go to their Facebook account u would understand. Hopeless... wonder if the modules will be delivered to the buyers! even the first batch buyers purchase are still not fulfill.... looks like immersionrc rapidfire might be the winner... soon in term of delivery and making to the market first.
Mar 19, 2018, 07:02 PM
I can't decide if I should cancel my order or not...
Clearview vs. Laforge vs. Skyzone vs. Achilles Pro (16 min 15 sec)
Mar 19, 2018, 09:19 PM
This guys review is spot on - decide for yourself. I personally live in an area with tons of RFI. I currently own the La Forge modules and they struggle. Itís a ton of money but because the way I fly, and the environment I fly in...no brainer for me.

Buy, build, fly for your tastes, not the guys next to you.

P.S. If you decide to return them, Iíll have a recently updated La Forge set with firmware cable to sell you.

Push hard, crash often!
Mar 19, 2018, 09:57 PM
too bad bardwell didn't have a large cardboard box to put the monitors into, :/
Mar 19, 2018, 11:16 PM
oh, mrsteele's review!!
CLEARVIEW vs LaForge FPV Receiver Shootout. (20 min 5 sec)
Mar 19, 2018, 11:36 PM
Not impressed by CV module by any reviews so far.
Mar 19, 2018, 11:55 PM
did i miss it? why did he use one ant on la forge and 2 on clearview? Edit: oh, CV has 2 ant no w/ no diversity option, la forge uses one for no diversity. hmm.. hard to compare still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThongRaeGu
Not impressed by CV module by any reviews so far.
still no high RF/multipath/multiple racers tests that ive seen. thats where clearview is supposed to be best. but yeah noting is making me want to spend 300$ (or even $150) on it so far.
Last edited by xanuser; Mar 20, 2018 at 12:00 AM.

Quick Reply