Iftron Tech ClearView Goggle Receiver Module - RC Groups

Iftron Tech ClearView Goggle Receiver Module

You might be familiar with Clearview as the expensive stand alone receiver module with the best performance in the industry. The downside besides the price, was that you had to connect your goggles to it with a cable. That's problem is gone now with the new Clearview Goggle Receiver module made for Fatshark goggles.

Splash

Clearview Has a Goggle Module!

You might be familiar with Clearview as the expensive stand alone receiver module with the best performance in the industry. The downside besides the price, was that you had to connect your goggles to it with a cable. That problem is now gone with the new Clearview Goggle Receiver module. The receiver module retains the performance of the ground station, but now it installs directly in the convenient module section of your Fatshark goggles. They are still pricey at $289, but if you want the best performance and highest signal quality, this is it. Pre-orders sold out fast, but stock should be replenished in the next month or so.

Check out the ClearView Goggle Receiver Module at Iftron Tech

Features:

• Legendary ClearView Digitally Enhanced Performance
  • Easy, OSD Band-Centric Tuning with 12 stock bands and 4 custom + Low-Band
  • Quick Access to 4 favorite bands
  • Change channels using your goggle buttons. No need to access the menu
  • Instant OSD channel indicator with each goggle button press
  • Easy OSD menu access and navigation
  • Uniquely clever, high performance Quad Finder App
  • Configurable receiver OSD on live video Ė a ClearView exclusive
  • Hyperspeed Spectrum Analyzer App with selected band channel markers
  • OSD Quick Info Screen allows checking all important data in an instant
  • 2 user defined profiles
  • Auto video format switching or manually selected NTSC / PAL
  • Balanced input power and active cooling prevent goggle hot-spots and overheating
  • Dual intensity LED power pilot
  • Future Proof. Software is field updatable with an internet connected Windows PC
  • Finally Ė a goggle receiver with proper side-by-side antennas! (Yay)!
  • Virtually Eliminates These Nasty Problems: Glitches, Dropouts, Rolling, Horizontal Tearing, Jaggies, Noise Bands and most other aberrations.
  • Intruding Signal Rejection: Ignores most intruding signals so only yours is synced to your display
  • Ultimate Sensitivity: Better than -103dBm
  • Added Latency: 0

Jan 16, 2018, 01:27 PM
fly by night
such a bargain I like that itis OSD based and curious to see how the OSD spektrum analyzer looks.

and I am curious to see if this could increase range too
Jan 16, 2018, 08:30 PM
BCSaltchucker, watch this video(I like how they are using two Axii antennas):
Clearview Goggle Receiver "Oh it's real alright!" (1 min 10 sec)
Jan 16, 2018, 08:32 PM
fly by night
love the real time dual RSSI bars on screen

Furious, Laforge, you guys gotta go OSD now!
Jan 17, 2018, 09:30 AM
This is on my short list of fov equipment. It’s not cheap but the performance from the full sized is unmatched. Hopefully user testing show the module version works just as well.
Jan 17, 2018, 09:52 AM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
Cool product for the FS DOM goggle.
I'd get one if i was racing drones bc of maybe less static in video.....but i will never race.

"this product will prevent FPV'ers from converging into HD"....or minimize the transition.
Analog quality is horrid compared to HD
(ie....DJI Goggle RE & AirModule)

I currently have CLEARVIEW 1.3 XLR and 5.8 Racing GS version...
Im thinking of putting it up for sale?
Last edited by rclab1; Jan 17, 2018 at 10:25 AM.
Jan 17, 2018, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rclab1
Cool product for the FS DOM goggle.
I'd get one if i was racing drones bc of maybe less static in video.....but i will never race.

"but this will prevent FPV'ers from converging into HD"....or minimize the transition.
Analog quality is horrid compared to HD
(ie....DJI Goggle RE & AirModule)

I currently have CLEARVIEW 1.3 XLR and 5.8 Racing GS version.....its now up for sale
Digital has a long way to go before itís mainstream. Even if it can miniaturize, the dropped frames can be extra nauseating (I couldnít handle signal break up with lost frames though analog is fine). I donít doubt it grabs a larger chunk of the market in the not so distant future. I also donít think analog is close to becoming irrelevant. For people with multiple FPV platforms, this is a significantly cheaper option than adding a Connex or AirMoule to every bird. If the AirModule does what you need, that great and enjoy. For a lot of us itís not the answer.
Jan 17, 2018, 11:28 AM
The bulldogs my favorite part!
Jan 17, 2018, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzy2
Digital has a long way to go before it’s mainstream. Even if it can miniaturize, the dropped frames can be extra nauseating (I couldn’t handle signal break up with lost frames though analog is fine). I don’t doubt it grabs a larger chunk of the market in the not so distant future. I also don’t think analog is close to becoming irrelevant. For people with multiple FPV platforms, this is a significantly cheaper option than adding a Connex or AirMoule to every bird. If the AirModule does what you need, that great and enjoy. For a lot of us it’s not the answer.
I fooled around with my DJI GoggleRE (ANALOG selection)....
its no better then my Clearview 5.8 Racing vidRx (w/2 TrueRC X2 on it)
in tight corridors.

The vid quality on my Clearview really does sUk compared to the HD
on the GoggleRE..its tough using the Analog & i cringe why am i
using ANALOG....Hehehehe
Jan 17, 2018, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rclab1
I fooled around with my DJI GoggleRE (ANALOG selection)....
its no better then my Clearview 5.8 Racing vidRx (w/2 TrueRC X2 on it)
in tight corridors.

The vid quality on my Clearview really does sUk compared to the HD
on the GoggleRE..its tough using the Analog & i cringe why am i
using ANALOG....Hehehehe
Then enjoy. $270 per aircraft, the size and the 80gm weight arenít something everyone finds acceptable. Where it works itís great, but itís far from a one size fits all solution.
Jan 17, 2018, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzy2
Then enjoy. $270 per aircraft, the size and the 80gm weight aren’t something everyone finds acceptable. Where it works it’s great, but it’s far from a one size fits all solution.

True!
To each his own...80g is nothing in my new
Multiplex FunRay 2.2m and Custom made Open cockpit (similar to this Airplane).
This HD view is no where compared to my analog ClearviewXLR & Racing vidRx!
similiar to this pic
Go HD my friend.....8yrs of analog is done for me. hehehehehehe
Jan 17, 2018, 05:27 PM
fly by night
my gawd 80 grams?

I never really took Iftron seriously, though I've seen their stuff on the market at least 5 years or so (I remember when they were pushing 1-2 watt transmitters - bah). And I have not seen any expert pilots using their stuff either. Bardwell did a quick video on Clearviews .. but eh, he surely never used it after that wee review. now I just have to laugh. so much cheaper to go to 1280 or Connex, FPV.Blue, or even DJI now, each outperforming IFtron 5.8 for less money than these jokers. And most of those do it in HD, as 'Lab says. Connex costs only about $400 up front for whole system enough for 1 aircraft, and $180 per subsequent aircraft (I run 2 aircraft on it), while a good analog pairing is about $100-130 (Unify+Predator+antenna)
Last edited by BCSaltchucker; Jan 17, 2018 at 05:34 PM.
Jan 17, 2018, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSaltchucker
my gawd 80 grams?

I never really took Iftron seriously, though I've seen their stuff on the market at least 5 years or so. And I have not seen any expert pilots using their stuff either. now I just have to laugh. so much cheaper to go to 1280 or Connex, or even DJI now, each outperforming IFtron 5.8 for less money than these jokers

5.8 Iftron is cool for racing, low lag,
light weight, and no fuss..

Different usage then us.....let them enjoy ANALOG
Last edited by rclab1; Jan 17, 2018 at 05:45 PM.
Jan 17, 2018, 09:21 PM
What really suck about the current HD is lack of sound. To me, analog with sound is more immersive than 4K without.

-Hugo
Jan 18, 2018, 05:32 AM
Get there in the end!
Anything that improves my picture quality and is a module for my fatsharks is very welcome in my eyes...

Quick Reply