MJX Bugs 5W B5W 1080p30 1axis gimbal remotely tiltable camera *owners thread* - Page 5 - RC Groups
Apr 12, 2018, 10:58 AM

5g

5G .... like all these junk JJPRO X3 , EACHINE EX1 ... ?
to remove ads between posts
Apr 12, 2018, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanedi
I'm afraid so ... but it depends on which channel
Apr 12, 2018, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanedi
I think MJX would know better and it should work worlwide with everyone that has a 5G device,only time will tell.
Apr 19, 2018, 08:27 PM
Not sure what the "fuss" is about... Why would we consider the 5w over a 2c or 2w... Just the camera???

PixelPeter, you're running the Onepaa x2000 w fpv cradle... Beyond the as yet vague 1axis gimbal/mech tilt feature what is the attraction?

I think the reduced range is what turns me off,..
Apr 20, 2018, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural Flyer
Not sure what the "fuss" is about... Why would we consider the 5w over a 2c or 2w... Just the camera???

PixelPeter, you're running the Onepaa x2000 w fpv cradle... Beyond the as yet vague 1axis gimbal/mech tilt feature what is the attraction?

I think the reduced range is what turns me off,..
Kinda hoping the camera is improved on the 5W too, next to that 1 axis gimbal which apparently not only allows you to tilt the camera down (45 degrees only?) from the transmitter, but will also stabilise the camera (1 axis only = compensating quad tilting). According to the MJX website:

"MJX Bugs 5W equipped with single-axis mechanical gimbal, which can reduce shake and keep shots stable effectively"

I cannot be too bothered about the reduced range, as there's still plenty left for what I like to do
Apr 20, 2018, 01:50 PM
Aside from GB, where else can i buy the B5w?

Itching to get my hands on one asap!
Apr 20, 2018, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herphermits
Aside from GB, where else can i buy the B5w?

Itching to get my hands on one asap!
It's not available yet.
Apr 21, 2018, 05:02 AM
Bugs 5W now also popped up on GearBest:

If that price is right, the B5W is cheaper on GearBest than GeekBuying where it's listed for $208.

Still unavailable btw
Apr 21, 2018, 10:28 AM
Here is footage claimed to be from the 5W. Seems way too stable though.

Mjx B5W Footage single axis gimbal footage can do this (0 min 55 sec)
Apr 21, 2018, 10:47 AM
@hullken... If that's the stock cam, a definite improvement over B2C/W and the tilt is quite smooth... I have 1 axis tilt on an HS100 but it's a servo tilt with is slow to react and has a Mechanical artifact in video when used... Nice Vid!
Apr 21, 2018, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hullken
Here is footage claimed to be from the 5W. Seems way too stable though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZR8q57YDF0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural Flyer
@hullken... If that's the stock cam, a definite improvement over B2C/W and the tilt is quite smooth... I have 1 axis tilt on an HS100 but it's a servo tilt with is slow to react and has a Mechanical artifact in video when used... Nice Vid!
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but that footage isn't shot with a B5W at all, but merely to 'illustrate' what '1 axis stabilisation' can look like; read the video description carefully Seen that video already some time ago, but because it's not from the B5W I deemed it not very relevant to the thread.
Apr 22, 2018, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but that footage isn't shot with a B5W at all, but merely to 'illustrate' what '1 axis stabilisation' can look like; read the video description carefully Seen that video already some time ago, but because it's not from the B5W I deemed it not very relevant to the thread.
Yeah I suspected that.
Apr 23, 2018, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Not to mention how much they edited the video.
May 04, 2018, 06:27 PM
Bangood 's listing is no longer accessible. The page loaded yesterday but just redirects today.
May 05, 2018, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fattious
Bangood 's listing is no longer accessible. The page loaded yesterday but just redirects today.
The BG listing vanished for me over a week ago.

The B5W is still listed on GearBest (" Ship between: May 09 - May 12 ") and Geekbuying (no mention of dates)

Quick Reply