Jan 15, 2018, 04:52 PM
Thread OP
Announce

NEVER FORGET: Conservatives were against MLK then and they

.... are against everything MLK stands for NOW !!!

Including mostly conservatives support of a ... WORLD RENOWN RACIST .... Donald J Trump (aka Benedict Donald, Nazi Don, Red Don)

NEVER FORGET
Jan 15, 2018, 04:59 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Don't forget since he is dead, he is a good person.
Jan 15, 2018, 04:59 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
I get how you feel, but in all honesty I don't think Trump is a racist by intention.

He's just an epic moron who found success in being brash and speaking his mind unfiltered. He's not learned how to adapt in politics. Or to put it another way, politics hasn't adapted to Trump.

In fairness, his base appreciates the brashness and it is reason the presidency was decided by 30k votes in the rust belt.
Jan 15, 2018, 05:02 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk
I get how you feel, but in all honesty I don't think Trump is a racist by intention.

He's just an epic moron who found success in being brash and speaking his mind unfiltered. He's not learned how to adapt in politics. In fairness, his base appreciates the brashness it is reason the presidency was decided by 30k votes in the rust belt.
It is not that he has not learned to adapt, he does not want to adapt, it is his nature to change things to suit him, not change himself.
Jan 15, 2018, 05:07 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
Don't forget since he is dead, he is a good person.
EXACTLY !!!

As long as he's not talking about trickle out economics, workers rights, whites not being priced out of a market by cheaper black labor, a diverse country and hatred for racism

They love em.
Jan 15, 2018, 05:09 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by erh7771
..NEVER FORGET
Never forget that all sorts of people use the memory of MLK for their own nefarious purposes.
Jan 15, 2018, 05:10 PM
Honorable native of Kekistan
Why Martin Luther King Was Republican

'It should come as no surprise that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was (in fact) a Republican. In that era, almost all black Americans were Republicans.

Why? From its founding in 1854 as the anti-slavery party until today, the Republican Party has championed freedom and civil rights for blacks.'

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *************************

http://humanevents.com/2006/08/16/wh...as-republican/
Jan 15, 2018, 05:11 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk
I get how you feel, but in all honesty I don't think Trump is a racist by intention...
This ... MIGHT ... be so,

But like Lemon said, people of color in America can't afford to figure out whether his intentions are bad or not my life depends on it.

Nazi Don isn't just speaking like a racist his legislation is follows his words as of this day

Trump has a life long words and deeds that are text book racist and now is ... WORLD RENOWN ... for being a racist.

Conservatives support him
Jan 15, 2018, 05:12 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy
Never forget that all sorts of people use the memory of MLK for their own nefarious purposes.
This is true
Jan 15, 2018, 05:12 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
As long as he's not talking about trickle out economics,
I don't that think he ever did, while alive.

Quote:
whites not being priced out of a market by cheaper black labor,
You're probably too young to remember "Block Parties". And I don't mean picnics or bazaars..
Jan 15, 2018, 05:13 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
This is true
Starting with your poster.
Jan 15, 2018, 05:13 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYPILEIT
Why Martin Luther King Was Republican

'It should come as no surprise that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was (in fact) a Republican. In that era, almost all black Americans were Republicans.

Why? From its founding in 1854 as the anti-slavery party until today, the Republican Party has championed freedom and civil rights for blacks.'

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *************************

http://humanevents.com/2006/08/16/wh...as-republican/
I put .. CONSERVATIVE ... in the OP for a reason.

Back when the GOP was sane a person could be a liberal republican, there's no way in hell MLK would've associated himself with an organization that supports ... A WORLD RENOWN RACIST .. like Donald Trump
Jan 15, 2018, 05:14 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
I put .. CONSERVATIVE ... in the OP for a reason.
To rile up the user base.
Jan 15, 2018, 05:14 PM
Some of you people are going to absolutely freak out when you encounter an actual racist.
Hint... It isn't Trump.

I say this because, based on your current opinions, you obviously have never met a real racist if you think Trump is one.
Jan 15, 2018, 05:16 PM
Honorable native of Kekistan
...a matter of semantics. but we cannot undo your DUG brainwashing.

thx in advance.

Quick Reply