This thread is privately moderated by Batmanwpg, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 14, 2018, 05:48 PM
Boar? I'm a Thermal Pig!
Thread OP
Discussion

This is what happens when it's -30 Deg

Prop in slot Saab 35 Draken. Plans available in the pusher prop models section of RC Groups. Made from 3mm and 6mm Cell foam and airbrushed with enamels and some acrylics. Haven't flown this one yet but it should be pretty fast on 3S flying indoor in the dome. He,he......
Me-163 Komet is made from 9mm EPP, enamels and acrylic airbrushed. Flys great on 2S and looks great in the air.
Maybe one more indoor project yet to come from EPP and that will be F7U Cutlass before I start some outdoor projects.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply