Dynam Cessna Citation Turbo Jet Twin 64mm EDF Jet - PNP - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by V35BFLYER, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 13, 2018, 09:54 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$150.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Dynam Cessna Citation Turbo Jet Twin 64mm EDF Jet - PNP

This Dynam Twin electric-ducted fan 64mm Turbo Jet - PNP, (white), has no more than
5 or 6 flights on it and comes with electric retracts and the optional flaps! Since acquiring
it, I added two servos to make the flaps operational. I also have two brand new electric gears
for the mains which I'll include, as well as a brand new spare canopy. The plane flies like
it's on rails (on 3-cell LiPos) and can even be flown on higher mAh batteries for longer flights.

All up I'm in it $190, not including the receiver (will include the AR6210 w/satellite for an
extra $10). For Sale for $150 obo.
It is in great condition as the enclosed pics show. Just needs your receiver (or mine), and a
battery. A great-sounding (better than a ducted A-10) and flying airplane.

DUE TO THE DIMENSIONS OF THE PLANE, local pickup only, here in the greater Phoenix (AZ) area.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply