[REDUCED] RTF s500 Quad w/ DJI Naza, RunCam 3, TX/RX, batteries, charger, more! - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by gladamirflint, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 13, 2018, 08:01 PM
Trader Rating: 1
$225.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

[REDUCED] RTF s500 Quad w/ DJI Naza, RunCam 3, TX/RX, batteries, charger, more!

Iíve had it for almost a year now, no crashes or hard landings whatsoever. It would include the following:
S500 Quad Base
Naza M-Lite w/ GPS
Runcam 3
OrangeRx T-Six Transmitter
2-Axis Gimbal
Retractable Landing Gear
4x - 3S 2200mAh 20C LiPo Batteries w/ silicone protective covers
iMax B6 LiPo Charger w/ power adapter
7 inch FPV monitor w/ diversity antennae

The entire quad is already built, the RunCam 3 is wired to charge and send FPV feed to the transmitter, which is switchable 25/200/600mw. The FPV monitor is mounted to the OrangeRx T-Six with HobbyKingís Carbon Fiber mount.

The quality of video that comes from this quad is spectacular, the Wide Dynamic Range of the RunCam 3 and the retractable landing gear contribute to a lot of possibility with this. It is all wired up and configured to stream the RunCam's view to the 7-inch FPV monitor, which comes with a viewing hood and other accessories. The camera's gimbal controls are hooked up to a HobbyKing HK-T6A receiver, unfortunately the transmitter for it is not included. You'd be getting spare propellers and parts with this quad, the original boxes with manuals for most if not all of the parts installed with this quad.

It comes with four batteries, an iMax B6 charger, and a Turnigy fireproof bag for storage. All the batteries have their original boxes and have been treated very well, none are swelling at all and they have been in silicone protective sleeves since day one.

This package would come in a large heavy-duty plastic box, with room for the quad, transmitter, batteries, spare parts, etc. all in one box. I am not able to ship this package, as it includes many LiPo batteries and is in general too bulky to ship. I am willing to drive up to 1 hour to meet either at your location (if you're within a reasonable distance), or halfway between us if you're quite far.

If you're interested, send me a message or comment below. All reasonable offers are considered, and if you want more pictures of certain things that I've described above, I'm more than happy to accommodate.
Last edited by gladamirflint; Jan 17, 2018 at 09:51 PM. Reason: price drop
to remove ads between posts
Feb 11, 2018, 02:11 PM
Trader Rating: 0
FPV Noob
PM sent

Quick Reply