Model Number or do you even sell Sim Connection for Aurora 9 or Optic 6? - RC Groups
Jan 13, 2018, 08:23 PM
Ninja of the Nasty
Discussion

Model Number or do you even sell Sim Connection for Aurora 9 or Optic 6?

would love if I could find one that states that it works for the Aurora 9 so I can use that radio for drone simulators but even one for my Optic 6 and just using a simulator for power planes and dynamic soaring would be awesome.

Any recommendations on if a simulator adaptor is in your part book with a number or not?

sometimes I wish I just would of gone with Spektrum but I just Hitec's Radio's

thanks
to remove ads between posts
Jan 16, 2018, 06:51 PM
I do not know of a specific adapter available, I do know Realflight has an adapter that works with our transmitters that have the 3.5mm jack- you plug this adapter into the trainer port on the transmitters. Spektrum uses the same 3.5mm jack for their trainer port that our transmitters use, if there is a device that works with their transmitters then chances are it will work with ours.
Latest blog entry: Multiplex 10% off sale!!!
Jan 20, 2018, 08:53 AM
-insert witty saying here-
Aurora is listed as compatible with the Phoenix simulator, no adapter required, as well as JR and most Spektrum, so you're good to go if the sim you fly is Spektrum compatible.

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product...x6i-rtm55r6630

Quote:
Adapter Requirements:
Adapters may be required depending on the transmitter you wish to use.

All JR (No adapter required)
Spektrum DX4e/DX6/DX6i/DX7/DX7s/DX8/DX10T/DX18 (No adapter required) - Note: The DX7se is not compatible with the simulator.
Spektrum DX5e older-style with SIDE training port (Adapter required, RTMASPMDX5E)
Spektrum DX5e new-style with REAR training port (no adapter required)
All Futaba (Futaba round or square adapter required, RTMAFUTRND or RTMAFUTSQ)
Futaba FX-18 with 2.5mm stereo training port (FX-18 adapter required, RTMAFUTFX18)
Hitec Aurora (no adapter required)
All Hitec except Aurora (Hitec adapter required, RTMAFUTRND)
All Multiplex (Multiplex adapter required, RTMAMULTI)
All Airtronics/Sanwa RD and RDS series (Sanwa adapter required) (RTMAAIRSAN)
E-sky ETB41 2.4GHz (no adapter required)
Other E-sky (Mini-DIN adapter required, RTMAMINIDIN)
Co-Pilot (Mini-DIN adapter required, RTMAMINIDIN)
Blade CX, CP, CP+, CP Pro (Mini-DIN adapter required, RTMAMINIDIN)
Blade CX2, CX3, CP Pro 2, Blade SR (no adapter required)
ParkZone Transmitters with training jack (DX5e adapter required, RTMASPMDX5E)
Art-tech 100B (No adapter required)
Art-tech 100C (Art-tech 100C adapter required, RTMAARTWALK)
Walkera 2401, 2601 (Using MINI-DIN adapter supplied with transmitter)
Walkera 2402, 2602, 2801 (Adapter required, RTMAARTWALK)
All Graupner MC/MX (no adapter required) - ** MC-series requires "DSC Interface" Accessory **
Latest blog entry: ECSF 2018 Swap Meet - 4/8/18...

Quick Reply