Schwing 88 ** Price lowered ** - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by BIP, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 13, 2018, 05:29 PM
BIP
Trader Rating: 10
BIP
$800.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Schwing 88 ** Price lowered **

I have a Schwing 88 for sale . The glider is in Great condition ready to fly . It received one ding on the nose from a rock on landing..expertly repaired with microballoons and epoxy finished with white paint . KST servos in the wings..comes with windbags ..1600mah pack..just add your receiver .

KennyT.
Last edited by BIP; Jan 20, 2018 at 08:53 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2018, 08:57 PM
Trader Rating: 207
On the Go Fly List
Kenny,

Sorry to see you selling this one. It was mine and is very nice. I had Lenny build it for me. He installed a custom ballast tube and did his usual stellar build. Everything is neat and tidy. All plug and play. It flew great. Fast and stable. Nice size too.

This is one of the new batch of Schwings that I purchased from Wayne at Aloft. They have the Corsa wings available now. Turn your 88" Schwing into a 2.75m Corsa with just a new set of wings. Very versatile.

Good luck with the sale...I wish I could keep them all.

Adam
Latest blog entry: New Arrival.
Jan 13, 2018, 09:09 PM
BIP
Trader Rating: 10
BIP
I know what you mean Adam ..I hate having to put this one up for sale ..it's a real beauty . I just need to fund some other things right now ..i must say though if someone doesn't pic this up pretty soon I might have to cancel this .

Kenny

Quick Reply