FS/FT: Flyzone B-25 RTF NIB + xtra battery - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by HHaase, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 13, 2018, 11:36 AM
Trader Rating: 0
$90.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

FS/FT: Flyzone B-25 RTF NIB + xtra battery

Currently sitting on a brand new, un-assembled, never touched B-25 RTF kit from Flyzone.
Looking to sell, or trade, and asking $90 shipped for the kit within the continental USA.
Also including a spare battery as well. I know, minor thing, but it's in there.
This is the RTF boxing that includes the basic Tactic transmitter.
Trying to keep all my stuff to a minimum number of transmitter styles.

All I've done is open the box to inspect for damage (there is none), and to put that extra battery in it.

Looking to sell, would be very happy to trade too.
I'm looking for DSMX/DSM2 style warbirds, something akin to UMX/Durafy style kits, with AS3X/SAFE please if receivers are included.
PNF/BNF/AFR's are all just fine with me. Honestly I don't really need another transmitter.
No receiver? No Problem! Willing to pay the difference for un-even trades too.
Just not in the mood for generic Cub/Cessna style high-wing trainers, want something belly-landing friendly, and no three-channels please.

Top of the current 'want' list? Durafly Canadian Vampire. I'll pay the difference!
I'm also a sucker for biplanes.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2018, 02:29 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Passing. Thanks
Jan 14, 2018, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgunner
Passing. Thanks
No worries.
Jan 15, 2018, 01:00 PM
If anybody is interested I also have a full electronics set out of a separate plane (also flyzone b-25) that I’m willing to sell for $40. Receiver brick with rudder/elevator servos on it, twin motors/gearboxes, two aileron servos, basic tactic 4ch radio. All the servos are 9g.

Quick Reply