This thread is privately moderated by edge_pilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 13, 2018, 06:06 AM
Trader Rating: 206
From a Different Planet!
$125.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

FB/Feibao Velox XL custom wing bags by Revoc

FB/Feibao Velox XL custom wing bags by Revoc

I am selling a brand new set of custom wing bags by Revoc for a FB/Feibao Velox XL. All the bags are included, wings, booms, and elevator. Boom cover has the wingtube pocket. The jet just went in on its second flight so I no longer need these bags. They are and look brand new, super nice and very well made.

$125 plus actual shipping. Paypal is a must.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2018, 08:50 AM
Trader Rating: 23
Hi do you think this will fit the x-calibur the big one?
Jan 13, 2018, 08:57 AM
Trader Rating: 206
From a Different Planet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sysiek
Hi do you think this will fit the x-calibur the big one?
there specs are very similar. The wings and booms probably would (no guarantee) but the elevator on the Velox is between the booms so it may be shorter than the X-Caliber
Jan 13, 2018, 09:34 AM
Trader Rating: 1
I'll take them, send PayPal info, thanks
Jan 13, 2018, 10:05 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Payment sent

Quick Reply