SAB Goblin 630 BNF very well setup - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by edge_pilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 13, 2018, 05:59 AM
Trader Rating: 198
From a Different Planet!
$950.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

SAB Goblin 630 BNF very well setup

SAB Goblin 630 BNF very well setup

Selling my go to heli, Goblin 630. This is in excellent condition with really good equipment. I just don't fly helis anymore so I am selling all of them, along with several airplanes. Rock solid heli that has only been flown for normal aerobatics, never the stick banging hard core 3D. Pay my asking price and I will throw in the 1 battery pack, the pulse pack is in good shape and a lot more flights left in it.. I also have the stock yellow/orange canopy (not pictured) that is in excellent condition. The heli needs NOTHING, bind it and go fly.

Goblin 630 with a few upgrades
Outrage servos all around
YGE ESC I believe 120 amp
Gryphon BEC
Skookum 540 flybarless unit with Spektrum DSMX carbon fuse satellites(2)
Align motor
SAB blades all around
Everything was new when heli was built, I have owned it since flight #3

$950.00 shipped to your door, I will disassemble some to get it packed up. Some spare parts and owners manual included
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply