Spektrum DX8 with LiPo - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Digital Don, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 13, 2018, 02:08 AM
Trader Rating: 33
$165.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Spektrum DX8 with LiPo

Just bought a shiny new DX9 so my faithful DX8 is available!

This radio has always performed flawlessly. Cosmetic condition: 9/10. Spektrum LiPo battery included. Also includes all original accessories: charger, neck strap, SD card, decals, manual, and Allen wrench. Will be shipped in original box inside outer shipping box. I will deregister the radio upon receipt of payment.

Asking $165 shipped. PayPal and CONUS only please.

Do your part to support our great hobby. Buy MY stuff so SHE Who Must Be Obeyed will let me buy MORE stuff.

Thanks for looking!

Don
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2018, 02:05 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Don,

Could you do $150 shipped. I have a DX7 and can't really justify it to the wife but I could use the extra channel. Could do immediately if you agree.

Ervin
Jan 13, 2018, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buklives
Don,

Could you do $150 shipped. I have a DX7 and can't really justify it to the wife but I could use the extra channel. Could do immediately if you agree.

Ervin
Check your PM.

Don
Jan 13, 2018, 10:42 PM
Sold!

Thanks to everyone who looked.

Don

Quick Reply