KALT Cyclone II 50 size - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Reformmuli, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 13, 2018, 01:35 AM
Trader Rating: 0
$150.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

KALT Cyclone II 50 size

Hi there

I have what I believe is a KALT Cyclone II 50 size helicopter, however I'm not a 100% sure about the model designator.

It is a big and wonderful machine, that has been hanging off the sealing in a company reception, when I got it. I have completely disassembled, inspected and refurbished the machine and it is in great shape, except the main gear has 1/2 tooth missing.

Unfortunatly I do not have the space to keep it and would like to see it go to someone who appreciates this machine. It could be used as a display model or for spare parts.

This is an old-timer possibly 20-30 years old. Check out the pictures of this magnificent rotor head or come for a visit to inspect.

There is no engine / electronics to go with it. What you see in the pictures is what is on offer for sale. I will disassemble it for shipping or come pick it up.

Thanks for taking a look!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply