Wayne Giles Universal ESR Meter - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Suko, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 12, 2018, 07:07 PM
Trader Rating: 12
$75.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Wayne Giles Universal ESR Meter

I bought this about 1 year ago and have barely used it. To be honest, I'm just not that into the technical aspect of the hobby to get much use out of this thing. I'm hoping someone out there will get more use out of it than I did.

Not much to say. It's in perfect working order and has an XT60 connector on the leads. Comes with the simple instruction pages and everything shown in the photo. I'll ship to the CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions.

If you want to know more about the device, see this link:
http://www.progressiverc.com/univers...sis-meter.html

P.S. I work Mon through Friday and I can only ship stuff out and get shipping quotes on the weekends. It might take me a week or more to get this item in the mail. So if you're the impatient type or expect things immediately, please look elsewhere.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply