Xiaomi Yi Camera - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Nathan_116, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 12, 2018, 05:32 PM
Trader Rating: 13
$50.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Xiaomi Yi Camera

Selling my Xiaomi Yi Camera. I believe it's the original one; the green and blue option. It's treated me well and is in absolutely perfect condition. Originally bought it to stick on my quad, but have never gotten around to it as I'm too much of a chicken and don't want to break it. I have done some other short video capturing and the video came out pretty nice. Not a GoPro but it's pretty comparable to my friends Hero 4 silver.

Comes in original box with original contents (Camera, USB cable, and Chinese instruction manual). I also have a few 3D printed lens protector and caps that I will leave in the box. Definitely recommend using the phone app to configure the camera settings as the camera has no screen on board.

**SD Card Not Included**

Asking $50 + shipping

PM me with any question or offers.

Nathan
Last edited by Nathan_116; Jan 12, 2018 at 05:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply