Reduced-NIB 342 73" Sbach or 30CC engine. - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 12, 2018, 03:08 PM
Trader Rating: 342
$199.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Reduced-NIB 342 73" Sbach or 30CC engine.

I have 7 of this ARFs Sbach 342 to clear out the wear house for $199.00 + S&H that is below the going price of $325.00. Let me know it you want one at this low price.

Shipping is not cheap! Just so you know that the shipping for this plane with Fed Ex is around $90.00 so don't be surprised. UPS is even higher. I will not ship by Grey Hound, they had damage 3 planes for me! (Don't ask!)

This stunning looking S bach 342 is a pure, mean, 3D machine! The superb Ultra-light construction, which features a sheeted spine fuselage for strength, keeps the flying weight minimal, couple this with a 30cc gas engine or electric equivalent motor and you have unlimited vertical performance!
The wings are a two piece design for easy transport, the tail feathers are a full airfoil design, the rudder is pull/pull system and all control surface hardware are high-quality ball linked control rods. The preapplied quality covering film is glossy and of a very high standard, the dramatic color scheme is ideal for orientation and looks superb in the classic S Bach scheme.
Designed for aerobatics and sports flying this S Bach will deliver precise aerobatics and will handle all the rigours of 3D flying.
Specs:
Wingspan: 1860mm (73")
Length: 1596mm (62")
Wing Area: 65.4dm2

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply