Rustler w/castle brushless and extra parts - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by freddy_fo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 11, 2018, 11:45 AM
Trader Rating: 47
☠ -4
$250.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Rustler w/castle brushless and extra parts

Selling my rustler. Not much original on this car (I think just the steering servo, front bumper and transmission innards). Everything practically new and sitting as a shelf queen for the last 4 years.

The only big issue is the body shell which is also new but it was my first paint and I used enamel paint. I didn't realize at the time that eit was the wrong thing to use so it chips easily. You could probably flex the paint off and do your own. Note that the pattern is what came with the body and it's only the orange undercoating that is the issue.

Mamba max ESC and castle motor. Aluminium suspension/towers and transmission case. Geared for 2S lipo at the moment. Upgraded traxxas axles (rubber boots cracked). New body tray and strc steering linkage. Anaconda tires. Aluminum control arms and steering arms. Traxxas 2.4 rx.

I basically rebuilt this thing, ran a battery through it then put it on the shelf because it was too pretty to bash so it is new with regards to wear.

New Extra parts include:

RPM transmission case,
traxxas hardened steel differential and idler gear.
Spur gears x 2 (83T)
Pinion gear 19T
Turnigy piggyback shocks x 2
Front wheel axles x 6
Full set of sealed bearings for front and rear wheel hubs
RPM front suspension arms x 2
Shock seals (for the turnigies I believe)
Transmission output shafts (one for the old style slipper clutch and 1 for the new style)

Used extra parts:

Turnigy piggyback shocks x2
Used original shock bodies and parts
Transmission differentials
Transmission gear covers x2
Original plastic shock towers and suspension arms.

Plus more.
Latest blog entry: ModelTech Great Lakes Bipe
to remove ads between posts
Jan 31, 2018, 09:39 PM
Trader Rating: 0
best offer please,
Jan 31, 2018, 09:40 PM
Best offer please...
Mar 02, 2018, 12:19 AM
Still available