STRC LOSI Upgrade Kit, Shock Tower, Steering, SCTE, 2.0, SCBE, Ten-MT, Tenacity - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by zspkess, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 10, 2018, 10:51 AM
Trader Rating: 1
$55.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

STRC LOSI Upgrade Kit, Shock Tower, Steering, SCTE, 2.0, SCBE, Ten-MT, Tenacity

These are exactly the parts you need to add some precision and toughness to your Losi, especially those versions that come with plastic shock towers. These STRC towers are 4mm thick CNC machined with a 5mm thick ridge in the middle. Adding the steering bell crank with increase steering precision and the center bulkhead will help prolong center diff bearing life by holding the diff more rigidly.

This listing is for one STRC aluminum upgrade kit for your Losi 1/10 RC, Kit includes F&R shock towers, steering bell crank and center diff bulkhead .

Fits the following models SCT, SCTE 1.0, SCTE 2.0, Ten-T, 810, Ten MT, Tenacity, Ten SCBE.

Colors available are RED, BLUE, SILVER and GUN-METAL,
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply