This thread is privately moderated by Jetman64, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 09, 2018, 11:03 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Jetman64
Thread OP
$275.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

FreeWing A-4 Skyhawk 80mm EDF

Up for sale, is a new unflown FW A4 Skyhawk 80mm EDF. I listed it new, because it's never been flown. When I got this jet in the mail, I started to assemble it and didn't finish. When I out the carbon spars (small & large) in the wings, the small ones were very tight. When I tried to remove them, they would not come out. I told Motion RC and they sent me new wings and a decal set. I then, cut the spars in half to separate the wings. I tried to remove them and they still would not come out. So, whoever buys this jet, will get the new wings and the old. I think you can make the original wings usable with a little work. The only issue with this jet, I have glued the tail and it will not fit in the box anymore. So shipping is out and local pick up only please. Thanks for looking.

Make me an Offer and lets Talk!!!!
Last edited by Jetman64; Jan 15, 2018 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Price reduction
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply