WenMac Jr. Go Cart teather car - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by skylane42, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 09, 2018, 11:26 AM
Trader Rating: 98
$125.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

WenMac Jr. Go Cart teather car

Offering a Wen Mac Jr. Go Cart teather car in good condition. There are some issues with the go cart. The remote braided cable for the needle valve is broken off. The needle valve is frozen. The motor turns over fine and the automatic starter work also.
The mount for the motor and fuel tank has a couple of mounting studs broken off due to dried fuel being left on them. The drive belt is there but it is also broken.
The acorn nuts holding the wheels on are not original but close replacements that I found. I bought this go cart to clean up and fill some of my time, but I have gone as far as I want so I am done with it.
What you see in the pictures is what you get.

125.00 OBO + shipping
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply