Jan 09, 2018, 12:40 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Turnigy Receiver Controlled Switch Not Working

Hi, I am having trouble getting a "Turnigy receiver controlled switch" to work. I have wired it as per the diagram I received with it (see attached) and the load I am trying to drive is a 24v relay. I am using a Flysky CT6B transmitter and a R6B receiver. I have two batteries in the system and the earths are connected together. I am using an ESC BEC to drive the receiver. Seems like an electronic problem, please help!

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Jan 14, 2018, 02:20 AM
If you have a servo handy, connect it like this to test if your transmitter/receiver are bound together.
Jun 06, 2019, 03:36 PM

Turnigy rc switch not working out of the box

I’m having the same problem! and i’m using a servo tester to drive it as well! no go! I even checked all the pins on the controller IC, and I can see power, and the signal going in. but no output, almost like the idiots at the factory FORGOT to program the chip!!!??
Feb 25, 2020, 07:14 AM
BMFA 190658
I had a lot of trouble with mine and so gave up on it.

Just lately I had some spare time and so tried again.
I got it all working except the failsafe setting.

Moving the jumpers just turns them on or off permanently. I don't need a remote switch for that!

Quick Reply