Losi DBXL Big Bore Stroked! TONS of Extras! Ready to Rip! - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by ethmanski, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 08, 2018, 07:38 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Team Legit
$750.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Losi DBXL Big Bore Stroked! TONS of Extras! Ready to Rip!

This DBXL is super clean and ready to rip!
-Freshly Rebuilt Engine has only 2 tanks through it since break in! Gobs of power with 30cc's.
-All upgrades purchased through DDM except for FID parts.
-29cc Big Bore kit
-2mm Stroker Stuffer Crank
-All Metal Gaskets
-Crank Seals
-Turtle Racing Clutch Carrier
-High Response Clutch Shoe & Spring Set (8K)
-Chrome Jet Pro Tuned Pipe
-Fast Eddie Crank Bearings
-Turtle Racing Clutch Carrier
-High Response Clutch Shoe & Spring Set (8K)
-K&N Air Filter with Outerwears Cover
-New Pull Start
-FID Racing 870mL Fuel Tank for longer run times.
-FID Racing Aluminum Adjustable Steering Linkage.
-Outerwears Pull Start Cover
-Outerwears Crankcase/Flywheel Cover
-DarkSoul CNC Lightened Flywheel
-All shocks freshly rebuilt since engine rebuild
-Spektrum DX4C with SR410 Reciever.
-TONS of extra parts! ie: Pins, flywheel puller, screws, seals, diff/shock oil, driveshafts, shock parts, rubber boots, plastic parts, linkages, etc, etc.
-Will include replaced stock parts if I have them and they are wanted.

*Need to sell! Make me an offer! SHIPPING IS ON ME!*
Last edited by ethmanski; Jan 08, 2018 at 08:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 08, 2018, 10:37 PM
Trader Rating: 1
G.
How you doing brother I wish I saw this one first but unfortunately I didn't and I picked up one last night so my Toy Fund is depleted at the moment that's only temporary anyway just wanted to throw it out there I only deal with top of the line trucks I am a retired dealer if you decide you
Decide to go brushless 8th scale I deal with top of the line trucks.
, I would set you up with a couple of 6 cell trucks complete ready to run with the batteries Hi-Tec charger X4 at does for batteries at once everything you would need to run both trucks the batteries will be venoms
If interested contact me I will give you my cell number and then you can give me yours and I can send you pictures of everything I guarantee my stuff and I guarantee you will not be disappointed I stand behind everything I sell or trade like I said I'm a retired dealer that's temporary I'm moving out of state opening a store in Carolina's sure where yet if interested let me know if not not a problem I just wanted to throw it out there thank you for your time
Gary
Also if you want you can see more ads and see all my feedback on RC Universe I've been there since 2 0 0 6
Web NAME is
radd-1

Thank YOU.
Jan 12, 2018, 04:46 PM
Trader Rating: 14
Interested any any trades? I have some drones etc. DJI, Yunneec.
Jan 12, 2018, 04:52 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Team Legit
Sorry I forgot to mark this as sold! Sold it yesterday!

Quick Reply