2018 UK Auto Gyro Meetings - Page 5 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 17, 2018, 11:57 AM
Hi Chas

I'm ok for the Saturday 9th but not Sunday.

Thanks

Graham
to remove ads between posts
May 18, 2018, 01:34 AM
What could possibly go wrong!!
Hi Graham, it will be on the Saturday, glad you can come
May 18, 2018, 04:25 PM
should be there
May 19, 2018, 03:47 AM
Thanks Bill
May 26, 2018, 05:42 PM
Chas
Please could you add my name to the pilots list as I’m hoping to make it��
May 27, 2018, 12:17 AM
Hi Rich, great news, it will be good to see you on the Saturday. Had a word with the gentleman in the control tower and he said it would be difficult to find spots for model flying in between full size but I'm sure we will b able to get some flying in. Fingers crossed!��
May 27, 2018, 05:01 AM
Hi Chas can you put John Keats on the list as he is expecting to have the big DAG fit for at least static display.
May 27, 2018, 01:21 PM
Will do! Maybe a little hop!!!
May 28, 2018, 03:00 AM
Thatís the plan
May 28, 2018, 06:29 AM
Hi Gents sorry I have been out of contact for some time now but lots going on in my life and I now have just accepted a new job in Dubai.
I hopefully will be able to come up with some new dates for the Winterton Weekend within the next few days. Fingers crossed we can find some dates that will be good for everyone, please bare with me.

Cali
May 28, 2018, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrocopter
Hi Rich, great news, it will be good to see you on the Saturday. Had a word with the gentleman in the control tower and he said it would be difficult to find spots for model flying in between full size but I'm sure we will b able to get some flying in. Fingers crossed!��
Hi Chase very sorry but Iím afraid Iím away with the new job, I was really looking forward to get over for the gathering
Hope to see all you guys soon
Cali
May 28, 2018, 02:48 PM
Hi Chas,

I'm going to come along on Sat 9th June.

Thanks
Ian
May 29, 2018, 12:04 PM
I live in Bedfordshire, last year, my dear wife took me to Weston Park, it was an awesome day out. She passed away sadly, very suddenly late last year...
I'm wondering if there is anyone I could beg a lift from, any day, 15, 16, 17th June to and or from... I have not got accommodation booked yet. I have small Jack Russell Puppy I would like to take with me... And help-advise appreciated. I have bad eye sight and not allowed to drive. I could get to Birmingham easily enough by train...
just wondering, regards, Frank
May 30, 2018, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklydude
I live in Bedfordshire, last year, my dear wife took me to Weston Park, it was an awesome day out. She passed away sadly, very suddenly late last year...

I'm wondering if there is anyone I could beg a lift from, any day, 15, 16, 17th June to and or from... I have not got accommodation booked yet. I have small Jack Russell Puppy I would like to take with me... And help-advise appreciated. I have bad eye sight and not allowed to drive. I could get to Birmingham easily enough by train...

Hi Frank, you may have unintentionally posted this to the wrong thread. This thread is about model Autogyro meetings in the U.K. for 2018. However I am sure that Chas will pass on the request to the members of the Old Warden MFC.
Jun 06, 2018, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklydude
Hi Frank,

I have asked around at the club but unfortunately have not found anyone with a spare seat going to Weston Park. Hope you get fixed up.

Chas

Quick Reply