Feb 11, 2018, 05:01 PM
July 1st is indeed Greenacres fly in
to remove ads between posts
Feb 12, 2018, 02:32 PM
Difficult to align to all ... best go with majority

Steve
Feb 14, 2018, 02:24 PM
What could possibly go wrong!!
Hard to get everyone synchronised so can we have vote for either July 1st. or July 15th. and we can go ahead with the majority. Either date is OK for me.

Chas
Feb 14, 2018, 03:09 PM
Either for me

Steve
Feb 15, 2018, 06:01 AM
Either for me Chas

Graham
Feb 27, 2018, 12:53 PM
What could possibly go wrong!!

Ramsey AG Fly In

Date fixed now at July 15th. with warm sunshine and light winds.

Chas
Feb 27, 2018, 02:50 PM
Great Chas thanks ... booked in

Steve
Feb 28, 2018, 03:37 AM
Thanks Chas. itís in the diary.

Graham
Apr 07, 2018, 10:35 AM

Peterborough autogyro event

I think most of you knew that we (parcs) were losing our flying field. We did lose it last Saturday.

The good news is that we have a new site however it isn't ready yet, should hopefully be up and running in 4 to 8 weeks. The better news is that we have a temporary field that we can use.

I went down to the temp field today and its fine. I had been told that it wasn't very good as surrounded by trees and hedges. This is true, but there is plenty of room, especially for autogyros. The downside is that the patch is small, I paced it out at 45 yds by 12 yds. It does point into the prevailing wind. Today there was little wind, and what there was was across. I still managed to get both autogyros in the air without mishap and all rog.

So the field is good enough for an autogyro meet, and I have permission from the committee for an autogyro get together. I am looking at Sat april 28th or Sat April May 5th ?

The site is located just north of Market Deeping, about 10 miles north of Peterborough.
we can fly from 10am until dusk.

If you are interested in coming along, please let me know which date would be best for you.

cheers
Ian
Apr 07, 2018, 11:18 AM
Great News Ian, great event last year.. Keep us posted which you choose....

Steve
Apr 09, 2018, 01:26 PM
Glad you got a replacement field - not easy these days. Can’t do 5th May as daughter gets married that day and can’t get out of that one !!!

Graham
Apr 14, 2018, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismith2uk
I think most of you knew that we (parcs) were losing our flying field. We did lose it last Saturday.

The good news is that we have a new site however it isn't ready yet, should hopefully be up and running in 4 to 8 weeks. The better news is that we have a temporary field that we can use.

I went down to the temp field today and its fine. I had been told that it wasn't very good as surrounded by trees and hedges. This is true, but there is plenty of room, especially for autogyros. The downside is that the patch is small, I paced it out at 45 yds by 12 yds. It does point into the prevailing wind. Today there was little wind, and what there was was across. I still managed to get both autogyros in the air without mishap and all rog.

So the field is good enough for an autogyro meet, and I have permission from the committee for an autogyro get together. I am looking at Sat april 28th or Sat April May 5th ?

The site is located just north of Market Deeping, about 10 miles north of Peterborough.
we can fly from 10am until dusk.

If you are interested in coming along, please let me know which date would be best for you.

cheers
Ian
We are going to go with Sat April 28th, ie 2 weeks from today.

ALL are welcome, if you are coming along, please let me know, just so I have an idea of numbers on the day.

cheers
Ian
Apr 18, 2018, 02:46 AM
Hi Ian, sorry canít make the date as I have a family commitment impossible to get out of.
Apr 19, 2018, 04:52 AM
Hi Ian

I am only a maybe at the moment but will try to come if I can.

Graham
Apr 25, 2018, 06:07 AM
Hi Ian
I should be there........any directions??

Quick Reply