Jan 08, 2018, 01:38 PM
Trader Rating: 36
Thread OP
Discussion

Seller not responding

Dear Group members,

I want to report and complain about a seller on this group who is having positive feedback over 300 and an elderly person and whom I don't want to name at this stage.

I made a payment against fatshark attitude V2s which he had listed at a price of 99$ + shipping and handling.I made a payment of 99 + 4.80 (split shipping cost) in two parts that is 30$ and 74$ on 16th and 19th December respectively.

After receiving the payment the seller has mistakenly sent a 7 inch hd monitor to my brothers address provided in the PayPal instruction.After receipt of the item it was found that it was a wrong item , I had contacted the seller. He said if it is of no use to me I can return the item back, he will refund the postage and send me the fat shark v2 goggles.

I had returned the item to the seller and he has acknowledge the receipt of the same I had requested him to send the goggles at the earliest as no one would be there at home after 5th of jan.He promptly shipped the item to me and provided the tracking number.On checking the tracking number it showed that the item destination was to INDEPENDENCE, OH,

on inquiring him he said he had sent the item to the address provided by me and now he can't do anything about it.I will have to request to recipient to send the item to my address.As I understand it is sellers responsibility to send the item to correct address I requested him to liaise with the recipient to send the item to my address or his as I don't know his name , contact number and address.

After that he stopped responding to me and not replying to my PM's and emails.I request your guidance to resolve this issue and let me get my item at the earliest.I know it may have happened by mistake but at least he should have replied my numerous PM's , even being online daily.

I don't want to complaint to police or to raise the PayPal dispute as I think in this group people are matured enough and will try to resolve the issues.

Looking forward for your guidance and advice.
warm regards.

Joe
to remove ads between posts
Jan 08, 2018, 02:03 PM
Trader Rating: 165
Build a scale plane already!!!
Joe,, if the seller has stopped communicating and you don't get lucky and the guy from Independence sees this and sends you the googles,, I see your only choice is to file a paypal claim

good luck
Jan 08, 2018, 02:29 PM
Trader Rating: 42
The Mad Titan
File with Paypal (if you can, they will see a receipt of item already for the wrong item that got delivered) and be done with it. The seller is showing you NO respect or decency at this point, there's no reason to do it with him. Do unto others...
Jan 08, 2018, 03:30 PM
Trader Rating: 12
edit: Something not right here. Seems this guy has a few more details to explain.
Last edited by AntiArf; Jan 08, 2018 at 04:04 PM.
Jan 08, 2018, 03:56 PM
The search function works well,,, jus sayin
Jan 08, 2018, 04:01 PM
Quote:
The search function works well,,, jus sayin
Yes it does. Some things could use explaining from this individual.

Something not right here.
The supposed buyer and another buyer posted payment sent on the same day for a set of goggles... way back on the 20th. There was no issue there until now? What's the deal?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1#post38843349

Seems the seller clearly had 2 items for sale. I'm not going to try to figure out all the details to your partial payment arrangements, but the other guy in the thread posted that he bought the goggles on the same day as you. I'm not going to try to figure out what happened without the seller posting, but in the future try "I'll take it" and then send "full payment" right away like most people do. Haven't had a problem yet with that method.

Seems you don't want the to post a sale link although it appears it was found, but what's the situation with you posting "funds transferred" weeks after kizzmo posted that he paid for an item?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...s#post38932019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madforflying
You also transferred?
Yeah, he posted payment sent WEEKS before you posted "funds transferred". What's so difficult about that to understand?
If I'm getting this right, you can't just get people's paypal addresses, and then pay whenever you want, with no communication.
Last edited by AntiArf; Jan 08, 2018 at 04:17 PM.
Jan 08, 2018, 04:17 PM
Didn't you notice the ad had two different items listed,, eazy to see how the wrong item was sent if ya give it a little thought
Jan 08, 2018, 04:32 PM
Joe,, Ignore the guys that will try and say this some how this is your fault,

Comes down to one thing,, you didn't get what you paid for,,, File the paypal claim

good luck
Jan 08, 2018, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
Didn't you notice the ad had two different items listed,, eazy to see how the wrong item was sent if ya give it a little thought
Sure. Actually I already posted about the 2 different items. Not sure how it was missed.
Not the whole story though. Easy to see the confusion, given the rest of the situation, and quite possibly what we don't know. As usual there's details missing to his story. Looking at his paying a guy (below) weeks after someone else clearly paid...

Ask yourself the question, what could possibly go wrong?

The supposed buyer and another buyer posted payment sent on the same day for a set of goggles... way back on the 20th. There was no issue there until now? What's the deal?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1#post38843349

Seems the seller clearly had 2 items for sale. I'm not going to try to figure out all the details to your partial payment arrangements, but the other guy in the thread posted that he bought the goggles on the same day as you. I'm not going to try to figure out what happened without the seller posting, but in the future try "I'll take it" and then send "full payment" right away like most people do. Haven't had a problem yet with that method.

Seems you don't want the to post a sale link although it appears it was found, but what's the situation with you posting "funds transferred" weeks after kizzmo posted that he paid for an item?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...s#post38932019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madforflying
You also transferred?
Yeah, he posted payment sent WEEKS before you posted "funds transferred". What's so difficult about that to understand?
If I'm getting this right, you can't just get people's paypal addresses, and then pay whenever you want, with no communication.
Jan 08, 2018, 05:08 PM
Clearly you edited that while I was typing, no biggie

Either way,, stop trying to blame the buyer
Jan 08, 2018, 05:20 PM
Trader Rating: 76
W4BYE, FAA 107 Certified
This wouldn't be the first time The Man from Uncle has had problems. Put in a paypal claim and let them sort it out. In the Sellers defense, did you do what he asked in his instructions?

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
Jan 08, 2018, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
Clearly you edited that while I was typing, no biggie

Either way,, stop trying to blame the buyer
No I didn't edit it while you were typing. The time stamp shows I posted about the two different itmes, before you posted.

Second time you fail to read my post fully...but comment on it.

Your 5:08 post is after my 4:17 edit.

Not trying to blame the buyer. Seems there are some details and questions that need to be answered. Maybe you should go back and re read them...or just actually read them.
Jan 08, 2018, 05:26 PM
So now you know at what moment I started reading your original pre edited post and at what point I started typing?? You got skilz bro
Jan 08, 2018, 05:37 PM
Trader Rating: 122
Closed Account
8 days in and we’re back to normal. Was worried we were all going to get along this year.
Jan 08, 2018, 05:37 PM
Trader Rating: 338
Every Juan Loves Tacos!
Tada!!!!!

Quick Reply