Ryze Tello Owner Thread - Page 3 - RC Groups
Jan 08, 2018, 05:11 PM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade strike
Nicely done Mad..

Unfortunately I hurt my arm over the holiday and I'm unable to attend CES. So I was planning on having a little more information on this but that wont be the case.

Good News is Ed's still attending and will post what he can when he has time!
I hope itís not too bad, get better soon buddy!

Dave
Latest blog entry: Carbon Fiber Bird
to remove ads between posts
Jan 08, 2018, 05:29 PM
Valiant Poultry
Looks like a baby Spark. I like it.
Jan 08, 2018, 05:42 PM
I Should Have Known It

Ryze Tello Owner Thread

I still canít get over £99 for the Tello and £129 for the Osmo Mobile 2.

Damn thatís my I2 battery fund gone lol.

Funny I VERY nearly broke my wrist and thumb especially Friday night, been one handed for days, it seems it just badly bruised but no damage thankfully
Jan 08, 2018, 08:17 PM
Valiant Poultry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_angler1

Funny I VERY nearly broke my wrist and thumb especially Friday night, been one handed for days, it seems it just badly bruised but no damage thankfully

It looks like they addressed every shortcoming of the Osmo Mobile with this new one. I may have to do some preordering of stuff being announced at CES.
Jan 09, 2018, 07:09 AM
ENTERPRISE SUPPORT / 107 Cert.
Quote:

Man sorry to hear... I have full movement but no strength in some direction. Tore a ligament I guess ...
Latest blog entry: DJI Battery Station (tb50)
Jan 09, 2018, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWA
I hope itís not too bad, get better soon buddy!

Dave
Oh Iím fine.. good to see ya man!! Hope all well and sending prayers for you and your family!
Jan 09, 2018, 07:16 AM
What goes up, hopefully lands!
Quote:
Man sorry to hear... I have full movement but no strength in some direction. Tore a ligament I guess ...
Sorry to hear Ken, I did that last summer but have no idea how it happened, woke up and couldn't move the arm effectively... Did you do that testing DJI's new stuff...should be some kind of workers comp in there Best wishes and speedy recovery.
Jan 09, 2018, 07:18 AM
I Should Have Known It

Ryze Tello Owner Thread

Quote:

Yea was fitting a log burner in the workshop 😀 as itís just sooooo cold up there with no heating and drilling the 5Ē hole through the block work, the core drill has a slipper clutch that if the core bit jams the clutch kicks in, well it seems the clutch got hot and jammed and tried to wrap me around the whole drill, honestly I was howling 😂.

Will be worth it when its finished though.
Jan 09, 2018, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repaid1
Sorry to hear Ken, I did that last summer but have no idea how it happened, woke up and couldn't move the arm effectively... Did you do that testing DJI's new stuff...should be some kind of workers comp in there Best wishes and speedy recovery.
Funny thing is I did it reaching for a drink.. felt a pop and a tingle . This getting old crap sucks..
Jan 09, 2018, 08:49 AM
Wow, what a smart product for DJI to release. A toy drone that connects newbie flyers with the DJI product line. Props to DJI for thinking of this!
Jan 09, 2018, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by websiteauthor
Wow, what a smart product for DJI to release. A toy drone that connects newbie flyers with the DJI product line. Props to DJI for thinking of this!
And that can be educational for kids and adults
Jan 09, 2018, 10:38 AM
Quote:
And that can be educational for kids and adults
Yep - I think it will be a "gateway drug" for a lot of new drone addicts
Jan 09, 2018, 11:12 AM
Tweaker
Quote:
Funny thing is I did it reaching for a drink.. felt a pop and a tingle . This getting old crap sucks..
Ha Ha, my 95yr old mom's favorite phrase, "These Golden years aren't what they are cracked up to be!"

Time to switch to smaller drinks! you're 32oz gulp days are over!

Hope you heal fast.
Jan 09, 2018, 11:13 AM
Tweaker
Quote:
Yea was fitting a log burner in the workshop 😀 as itís just sooooo cold up there with no heating and drilling the 5Ē hole through the block work, the core drill has a slipper clutch that if the core bit jams the clutch kicks in, well it seems the clutch got hot and jammed and tried to wrap me around the whole drill, honestly I was howling 😂.

Will be worth it when its finished though.
THAT is a mental picture! ouch!!
Jan 09, 2018, 12:21 PM
Quote:

That stuff happens as we age 🤕Sucks but something thatís just ďisĒ. Hope things come back together soon.

Quick Reply