Got a used Aurora 9, is there any way to reset to delete models? - RC Groups
Jan 07, 2018, 03:48 PM
Ninja of the Nasty
Discussion

Got a used Aurora 9, is there any way to reset to delete models?

My radio was doing the "would you like to transmit Yes/No" but clicking around ive ended up creating 3 new models and now its not asking if i would like to transmit? is that bad?

Got it synced with the Minima RX but not sure why the first screen "would you like to transmit" disappeared and if its ok?
Last edited by KingOfTheHill; Jan 07, 2018 at 04:28 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 09, 2018, 11:36 AM
lots of youtube videos out there on the A9 also try reading the manual
Jan 10, 2018, 04:43 AM
You can't delete a model when it is in use. So if you are using model 1, you can delete all of the others. Then create a new model, enter it, then you can go back and delete model 1. I don't think its possible to have no models in the memory at all.
Jan 10, 2018, 02:01 PM
There is no hard reset accessible by the users, you have to manually delete all of the models- like mentioned, you cannot delete the model you are currently on, you can delete all others though. To re-enable the check frequency screen you will need to navigate into the System menu and then into Settings.
Jan 13, 2018, 09:14 PM
Ninja of the Nasty
That was my mistake. I kept going into a model and then trying to delete it one by one to find there was no delete option. once I figured that out thanks to Crack_Fox it made sense. Would of been nice to of had the ability to do a hard reset kind of like when you are selling a mac product and clean it out for sale and wipe it fresh so I ended up doing one by one which worked but too bad there wasn't a hard wipe but oh well, i got there eventually. Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_crack_fox
You can't delete a model when it is in use. So if you are using model 1, you can delete all of the others. Then create a new model, enter it, then you can go back and delete model 1. I don't think its possible to have no models in the memory at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress..
There is no hard reset accessible by the users, you have to manually delete all of the models- like mentioned, you cannot delete the model you are currently on, you can delete all others though. To re-enable the check frequency screen you will need to navigate into the System menu and then into Settings.

Quick Reply