Nov 21, 2004, 02:30 PM
FLYER spelled I-squared-R
Thread OP

Manual for Ai/Robotics FX35 ESC?

I purchased an AstroFlight motor with this speed control attached. The manufacturer has a web site, but they can't be reached at their mail address.

If anyone has a manual (datasheet?) for this, I would really appreciate a copy or at least an explanation of the (3) jumper wires and what they control.

David
to remove ads between posts
Nov 21, 2004, 07:32 PM
BEC
BEC
My goodness, this is old equipment weekend I guess. First Red's Flightec controller and now the FX-35 (BTW, with or without the "D"?).

Ai/Robotics units came with a huge manual, but the company seems to have been gone for some years. And it's been years since I've had one. Fuzzy memory says one jumper is a brake on/off, one has to do with the BEC settings (or enable/disable). I can't recall what a third one might do - perhaps something to do with the current limiting they were supposed to have.

Hopefully someone else out there will actually still have a manual to hand....

I'm surprised there is a web site. The fellow's name was Martin Euredjian, BTW.
Nov 21, 2004, 10:32 PM
FLYER spelled I-squared-R
Thread OP
Thanks for the reply. One of the jumpers is cut and two are not. I suppose I can connect each one and see the result if no one has any information.

I was also hoping to figure out what the maximum operating voltage is for the BEC. The controller says up to 20 cells can be used, but most controllers have a lower cell limit when using BEC.

Quick Reply