Jan 04, 2018, 10:52 AM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
Thread OP
Discussion

Will ethnic nationalism and its concomitant violence claim more of the west this year

...?

(Sorry. I think the title bar was full just as I tried to end with a question mark.)
Jan 04, 2018, 11:37 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter
...?

(Sorry. I think the title bar was full just as I tried to end with a question mark.)
We are all 'ethnic'.
Jan 04, 2018, 03:20 PM
I smell lithium now
Nah, I think by the time the votes are tallied, all their blue wave talk will have been wishful thinking.
Jan 04, 2018, 05:31 PM
In a widow with Grumpy cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter
...?

The driving force behind identity politics...

Black livers matter
La Raza
And then telling white people they can't do the same after a college professor calls for white genocide and repeated publications in popular media saying the 37 things that white people should stop screwing up with America at the top of the list.

Sounds like the recipe for pissing off a large group of people and all of it main stream media driven. The MSM is not here to report the news, it's trying to make the news and going with if it bleeds it leads.

Pardon my lack of surprise.
Latest blog entry: Later peeps

Quick Reply