This thread is privately moderated by BofaDeez2Nuts, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 03, 2018, 02:39 PM
Build Log

9XR Pro Pistol Grip (Mark II) 12ch surface transmitter

I have abandoned the first design...
Too cluttered, too ugly, way to much fab work and plastic sculpting. I have tried a much more minimalist approach by attempting to keep the 9XR complete as possible this time. For this version I made all mods reversible back to stock form. It may be a bit clunkier and possibly heavier but this version is easy to copy on almost any radio.
Last edited by BofaDeez2Nuts; Jan 03, 2018 at 02:46 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 03, 2018, 02:55 PM
Keep in mind the potentiometers for the flysky GT2 are 5k pots just like the pots in the 9XR gimbals so with matching values it is simply plug and play. Most radios use 5k pots that have Jst ph2.0 3pin plugs. However, not all radios do so I would at least check the inner workings of the radios you plan to use before cutting and drilling.
Jan 05, 2018, 10:51 AM
Went to fire up the radio today and voila..
Blue magic smoke from the PCB...
Funny how a new pcb cost $2.50 the main board cost $8.00 but the radio still has last year's price of $69.99.
They should be around $35 by now... right?

So once again, the radio is in pieces waiting for Hong Kong to send parts.

Totally ruins my camping trip.
Jan 06, 2018, 02:39 AM
That's a fking clever idea! haha only downside is the heavyweight?

the last update made me felt weird you PM me to this link
Jan 08, 2018, 06:50 AM
Oooo haaa. okok

Quick Reply