NIB-High quality air lines for retract systems. - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 03, 2018, 01:59 PM
Trader Rating: 342
$1.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NIB-High quality air lines for retract systems.

I have several packages of Fesco air lines for reliable tubing to your retracts. I have 1/16" in Silver and 1/8" in white in 3 M lengths for the same price of $1.95 + $2.61 S&H. Let me know If you wants some of this high quality air line.

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. Also please put in your email address.
Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply