NIB-EZ to install throttle and choke arms for Walbro Carb - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 03, 2018, 01:52 PM
Trader Rating: 342
$19.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NIB-EZ to install throttle and choke arms for Walbro Carb

These Throttle and Choke arms are easy to install on the brass arms on your Walbro Carb! . The longest one is 3/4" tall for the throttle and the one for the choke is 3/8" tall. This way they pass over the top of each other when installed with not interference.

I sell them in pairs for $19.95 +$ 2.60 shipping. Buy two sets and get the second one for $17.95 with same S&H! These arms are now CNC machine and in Silver color. They come with two set screws.

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders!

Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply