Jan 03, 2018, 01:42 PM
Discussion

Trump turns on Bannon: 'He lost his mind'

Dumpster fire

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tur...184723449.html
Jan 03, 2018, 01:44 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Bannon seems pretty bitter after losing his battle in the administration and then getting whooped in AL. Glad to see him go. He provided horrible advice and guidance to Trump.
Jan 03, 2018, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Bannon seems pretty bitter after losing his battle in the administration and then getting whooped in AL. Glad to see him go. He provided horrible advice and guidance to Trump.
Yes, it sounds like the book is nothing but a bunch of sour grapes. It's not even going to be printed, it's an "on line" book.
Jan 03, 2018, 01:59 PM
Kav, go ahead wif yo' bad self
sour grapes is an accurate assessment...

....maybe this thread should be about who is really in cognitive dissonance.
Jan 03, 2018, 02:12 PM
Really?
Quote:
Yes, but then he always had his own agenda. I bet Trump lives to regret knowing him.
Jan 03, 2018, 03:01 PM
Has Trump ever hired any one reputable?
Jan 03, 2018, 03:46 PM
If that's what Bannon said in an interview, what will he say when interviewed by Mueller?

It's possible he has already been interviewed.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...a-probe-288862

"Mueller’s office declined comment for this story, but former Trump aides say they have no doubt Bannon will be questioned by Mueller. Given the black box the special counsel operates in, it’s possible Bannon has already spoken with the prosecutors."

I wonder what Bannon will tell Mueller about the Mercers?
Jan 03, 2018, 03:53 PM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Quote:
But tRump says he only hires the best people.

I wonder what else about tRump you've been wrong about...
Jan 03, 2018, 03:54 PM
Old Timer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer

You still have that defective keyboard I see
Jan 03, 2018, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Condor
Trumpetts have blinders and welding googles on. They would never admit their man child god is wrong.
Jan 03, 2018, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
Trumpetts have blinders and welding googles on. They would never admit their man child god is wrong.
CC is still demanding that the president be given respect.... and that won't happen... because Trump doesn't deserve respect.
Jan 03, 2018, 04:23 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Condor
And we have a defective White House. What a total mess!
Jan 03, 2018, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
CC is still demanding that the president be given respect.... and that won't happen... because Trump doesn't deserve respect.
OK, Double A....that's your way. Yeah....he's a crappy person...and a poor leader. I'll go along with Cal Con in calling him by his given name and/or title....
Jan 03, 2018, 04:27 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer

I've been wrong? I wasn't wrong about this. Here is what I said about the situation in April of last year.

Quote:
I can't stand McCain but I've always liked Ryan.

I said early on that Trump will upset those on the right and the left. If he sees he can work with Ryan then he will put personal feelings aside to move things forward. The same with Bannon. I think he personally likes Bannon a lot but Bannon isn't helping him and is giving him bad advice. A good guy to get rid of.
Jan 03, 2018, 04:33 PM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
Trump should Tweet "Steve Bannon? Never heard of him! Is he that red-nosed drunk who kept sneaking into my office several times a day? That guy's a fruitcake. Believe me. A pathetic alcoholic. Here's his cell phone number."

Quick Reply