multiplex easy glider pro - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 03, 2018, 12:36 PM
Discussion

multiplex easy glider pro

I just bought a used easy glider and while going over it at home I find the rear fuselage is bent out of straight. It,s only about a1/4 inch out and is very gradual but the vertical fin is not lining up with the fuse center line. My question is how can I bend the Elapo foam fuse back this small amount? I am guessing it was stored out in the Florida sun too long. Thanks.............Ted
to remove ads between posts
Jan 03, 2018, 01:38 PM
Gently bend it back past center in the opposite way, but only in little increments. Eventually it will bend back straight. Don't bend it too extreme or you may end up tearing the foam. You don't want to use heat or anything other than just bending it yourself for this task.
Jan 03, 2018, 08:21 PM

elapo foam

Thank you Express, that is all I need to know. A wooden U shaped adjustable box to store it in should work..........Ted

Quick Reply